Named because of all the bird life surrounding you during your stay at Culburra Beach, Sea Bird is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom beach house that has been furnished for a modern and relaxed beachside feel. It is fully fenced to ensure the safety of your little ones whilst playing in the great sized backyard.
The house is situated in a quiet street which has beach access at the end. Culburra beach is one of the most scenic and unspoiled beaches on the South Coast.
Bring the kids, the grandparents or anyone you please and sit back, relax and enjoy the calming surrounds.
Sea Bird has a fully equipped kitchen for those wishing to cook up a storm, alternatively enjoy meals on the gas hooded BBQ. There is a fully screened outdoor area overlooking the large grassed yard, great for those family games of cricket or soccer.
The living room has a TV and comfortable lounge chairs and there is a laundry with a washing machine, shower and toilet.
There is side access to easily park a boat or trailer. The fishing in the area is fantastic and there are three boat ramps within 5 minutes from the property.
Sea Bird is fully air conditioned for comfort throughout summer and winter bookings.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
• Washing machine
• Ducted air conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Outdoor setting
• Gas BBQ
• Bedroom 1: King bed
• Bedroom 2: 2 king single beds
• Bedroom 3: 1 set of single bunks
• 200 m to Culburra Beach
• 1.1 km to Woolworths
• 1.4 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 2.4 km to Tilbury Cove
• 13.2 km to Callala Bay
• 14.8 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
•Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a mesage
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Great little house. Close to the beach and a short walk from town. We loved the big backyard. Comfortable outdoor couches and a cute family of seabirds that seemed to live on the front lawn. The kitchen was great. It had everything we needed, even a Nutri bullet to make smoothies. Nice, simple, comfortable and clean. Highly recommend.”
Julia, October 2017