This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Seaside is a secluded beach house tucked in behind the dunes. One level north facing stylish house boasting seclusion, in ground pool and all the mod cons you could want during your holiday by the sea. Ideal for romance or a family get together it has creative interior decor reflecting the owners love of the house.
The kitchen is well equipped with many appliances to enable a leisurely weekend or a week long stay; including a range of baking equipment, platters and dishes for setting up when having a BBQ, coffee machine and more, Dishwasher, Microwave and more.
The main lounge area boasts large screen TV, docking station, as well as a stunning fireplace to curl up in front of on those cooler days and nights to watch the large array of DVD’s supplied for your stay.
From the living, dining and kitchen area you look out to the immaculately kept in ground pool with beautiful gardens which keep the area completely private at all times. These are all north facing rooms where the sun provides warmth to the house through the cooler months of the year.
The rear fenced backyard is spacious with plenty of room for the kids and dog to run around. There is a undercover carport BBQ area with outdoor setting great for entertaining and also houses a dog bed and water bowls.
Whatever the time of year or weather, you can relax at Seaside and do as much or as little as you want.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• Inground swimming Pool
• Wood fireplace
• Gas and electric heating
• Ceiling fans
• 4 TV’s
• Gas cooktop and electric oven
• 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite
• Winter and summer weight quilts provided
• Hairdryers in bathrooms
• Single garage access and fenced off street parking
• Enclosed back yard
• 2 webber gas BBq’s
• Herb and vege garden available to guests
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, TV, Walk in robe, Ensuite, Ceiling fan
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, TV for DVDs only, Built in robe, ceiling fans
Bedroom 3: 2 King single beds, ceiling fan, Walk in robe
Bedroom 4: Double Bed, ceiling fan,
Rumpus: Double Futon, TV, Gas heater
• Culburra Beach - 30 metres
• Local shops and cafes - 850 metres
• Tennis Courts - 1.7km
• Boat ramps – 2.6km
• Surf Club – 2km
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
“Wonderful property – great layout and pool was a big hit”
Natalie, October 2016
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists, a Licensed Real Estate Agent based with offices in Bowral, Berry, and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure