Enjoy the tranquillity of Lake Haven, sit out on the balcony overlooking the Lake whilst enjoying an afternoon beverage with friends and family.
The children can play in the parkland surrounds while you watch on or from the comfort of the lounge area all this can be viewed through the glass doors that lead out onto the balcony. This whole property on the inside has been refurbished and is now a very comfortable 3 bedroom 1 bathroom cottage. The kitchen boats a 5 burner gas stove, dishwasher, coffee machine and pantry stocked with the essentials of salt, pepper, oils etc.
The property features:
• Dishwasher, gas stove
• Gas Webber BBQ
• Washing Machine, Dryer
• TV, DVD, stereo
• Electric heating, ceiling fans
• Queen Bed
• Double Bed
• Tri Bunk
• Lake Wollumboola / Boat ramp - 50 metres
• Shopping Centre – 1 km
• Culburra Beach – 800 metres
• Bowling Club – 850 metres
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Lovely place. Thanks.”
Kylie, July 2017
“Lake Haven is a lovely, comfortable, quiet house. It is well equipped with everything you’ll need. We had a most enjoyable stay.”
Kathryn, October 2016
“Great location, fabulous property with everything you require for a comfortable stay – loved it”
Sharon, October 2016