A family/friends beach holiday without your four-legged friends??? Not at this unique, newly built Culburra Beach getaway
Sandy Paws has been designed with relaxation and tranquility in mind for both humans and hounds alike.
FOR OUR FURRY FRIENDS......
You will enjoy a large fenced back yard with plenty of shade for those hot days, and sunny spots for the cooler ones;
Dog toys, dog beds, throws, food bowls and water bowls are provided
Get your humans to grab your lead and head off out the front – 100 metres walk and you’re on beautiful Culburra Beach – dog friendly, as it should be Walk to the left up to Crookhaven Heads, or turn right down to Tilbury Cove
Head on back, hose down those sandy paws and settle on the deck for a snooze in the sun.
Of course you have the run of the house and are welcome to cuddle up wherever takes your fancy. If you’re visiting us in winter, the combustion wood fire is a nice place in front of which to curl up.
FOR THE HUMANS......
Apart from relaxing in the knowledge that your hounds are safe and secure, this property has been designed with your every comfort in mind.
• Large entertaining decks upstairs and downstairs
• Gas BBQ on downstairs back deck
• Outdoor kitchen complete with BBQ and bar fridge upstairs essential for chilling the
white wine and local oysters to enjoy whilst watching the spectacular sunset
• Various nooks to sit in the sun and read a book or fall asleep
• Our winter visitors will enjoy the soft warmth of the crackling fireplace
Downstairs you will find:-
- 1 x king bed can be divided into 2 king singles with French doors opening onto the
front deck, built-in wardrobe and an overhead fan;
- 1 x queen bed with French doors opening on the back deck, built-in wardrobe and an
- 1 x double bed with French doors opening onto the front deck, with overhead fan;
- 1 x double bed with built-in wardrobe and overhead fan.
A modern main bathroom including shower, bath, toilet and vanity
An open-plan lounge-room, dining room and kitchen
An outside laundry, with large washing machine and dryer, and another toilet;
A large deck with gas BBQ and outdoor furniture
An outside hot and cold shower
Upstairs you will find:-
A beautiful large open area with lounges and another dining setting, surrounded by glass
sliding doors and opening onto three decks - ideal room for entertainment, games, jigsaws
and quiet reading.
Alternatively the room can be used as another sleeping area - the shelving unit converts to
a queen wallbed and the two King lounges convert into two double or four single beds
Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
Large wrap around balconies with outdoor furniture
Outdoor gas kitchen and bar fridge
For those who like to practice their culinary skills, the downstairs kitchen is superbly equipped with
- Induction cooktop;
- Electric oven,
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Rice cooker
- Sandwich press
- and even a breadmaker
together with a wide array of quality cutlery, crockery, glassware, cookware and utensils. We even have some great cookbooks to inspire the chef within
A basic pantry is available for your use, equipped with holiday essentials including tea, coffee, sugar, oil and various condiments.
Relaxation at Sandy Paws is a priority and with this in mind, you have at your disposal:-
- TV, DVD player, iPod dock and a record player
- Heaps of DVD’s and records yes, real vinyl
- Lots of books and jigsaws
- Various storage areas under the house where you’ll find easy access to golf
clubs, fishing rods and tackle, surfboards, rollerblades etc.
We also have Internet access.
If you’re visiting us in winter, you’ll enjoy the cosiness of our wood combustion fire as well as the sun-soaked back decks both upstairs and down - they are gorgeous suntraps.
To make your visit as easy as possible, linen and towels are included. You only need to bring your own beach towels.
Cleaning fee is included in the tariff.