Baltica offers the perfect place to unwind in comfort. It has been lovingly renovated, impeccably styled and thoughtfully appointed, all with the guest in mind. It's the little things like air conditioning, heaters and pizza oven that make this house feel like a home. From the moment you walk in the door, the feeling of relaxation surrounds you, the salty air and the sound of the crashing waves, lets you know you're on holiday.
Ideally positioned, it is a short walk to the patrolled flagged area or to the more sheltered Tilbury Cove. Culburra Beach is pet friendly, so the 4.5km of sandy shore is doggy paradise. You may just be lucky enough to spot a whale or even swim with the dolphins that are often seen close to shore.
With two bedrooms, open plan living area and one bathroom the house works perfectly for family and / or friends. Cleverly designed, Forty Paces is an extremely adaptable space that also suits those looking for a more intimate and romantic getaway.
The level fenced front and back yards are equally as exciting for the four legged family member as it is for the kids. The gardens attract the prettiest birds The front deck , provides a great spot for your morning coffee while you watch the world pass by and make your decisions on what to do with the day.
Once you've stayed at Baltica you'll want to come back, again and again and again.
Location and Local Attractions
Culburra has two beaches, Culburra Beach and Warrain Beach a 5-10 minute walk. There is usually always somewhere with surf or shelter
Enjoy walks along the beach, around the rocks at low tide, to the headland, the local lake, Crookhaven lighthouse, Jervis Bay national park or explore the rock pools along the beach at low tide. Bike riding is enjoyable as Culburra is very flat and quiet, and it is an easy ride to the headland, down to the lake, to the Crookhaven River and Lighthouse and to the shops and cafes
Local lake, Lake Wolumboola is famous for its birdlife. Home to thousands of migratory and local birds, it is an easy 10 minute walk away.
Jervis Bay is a 15 minute drive, beautiful white sand and crystal clear water.
Shoalhaven and Crookhaven Rivers are a 2 minute drive. Fantastic for boating and fishing.
Greenwell Point is famous for its oysters and fish and chips. Also has a lovely park with bike path, take the kids scooters and a ball. 10 minute drive away.
The property features:-
• Large screen TV
• Washing Machine and dryer
• Air conditioning
• Queen bed
• Tri bunk and single trundle bed
• Local convenience store – 355m
• Culburra Beach – 400m
• Lake Wollumboola – 1.1 km
• Shops and cafes – 960m
Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a message.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.