This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Beach Track Bungalow is a cosy beachside retreat located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and named due to the track immediately opposite the front gate. Walk directly onto the golden sand and dog friendly Culburra Beach.
Enjoy a relaxing holiday in a very comfortable house, with a good book in a comfy deck chair on the verandah. The fully fenced front & backyard is great for kids and pets and the rear timber decking is a perfect place to relax on the large outdoor setting and lounges while listening to the sound of the ocean.
Walk in through the front door to an open plan living / kitchen / dining area that has glass stacker doors opening out onto the rear deck and BBQ area which provides a great indoor / outdoor living space.
The house is laid out over two levels with 2 queen bedrooms downstairs and 1 large open kids retreat with two tri bunks and lounge area upstairs. The back studio at the property has been recently renovated and contains a third living area complete with a TV, DVD player, kitchenette, washing machine and dryer. Beach Track Bungalow can sleep up to 10 people which is ideal to suit 2 families. Please note that the main house only has 1 bathroom, however there is a second bathroom in the back studio complete with a toilet, shower and vanity.
The kitchen is well equipped with all the inclusions you need to cook up a feast and the beds and bedding have all been purchased with comfort in mind.
The house is perfect for just one couple wanting a quiet getaway, a single family or 2 families wanting that perfect beach holiday and is ideal for both summer and winter getaways
Culburra Beach is a picturesque 2.5 hour drive from Sydney CBD and approx 3 hours from Canberra.
Culburra Beach has remained non-commercial and it's the perfect place to relax and unwind, but also offer you a variety of activities to suit everyone.
The property features:
• Track access onto Culburra Beach right at the doorstep
• 2 TVs with DVDs and Soundbar
• Outdoor entertainment area with BBQ
• Separate studio with laundry, living area, kitchenette and bathroom
• Queen Bed
• Queen Bed
• 2 x Tri Bunks
• Shops - 800m
• Tennis Court 1.9km
• Boat Ramp 2.5km
• Bowling & Recreation Club 1.3km
Extras Available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• We are pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“We had a good stay and the house was really nice. We liked that it appears to have been recently renovated and that everything works. I like to cook and there is a proper kitchen with modern appliances, utensils etc. The upstairs room is great. It has a really light and bright feel and gets the winter sun all day and has views to the sea and the hinterland. The convenience of being at the beach track is good too and it was close to the shops as well. We also appreciated the complimentary bottle of wine you put out for us. It was enjoyed with our dinner.”
Clinton, August 2017