Afternoon Delight is a quaint holiday cottage located approximately 270 m from the golden sands of dog friendly Culburra Beach.
Enjoy a relaxing holiday in a very comfortable house, with a good book in a comfy chair. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning is provided making this a great house for both summer and winter stays.
The house is perfect for just one or two couples, or a small family.
Walk through the front door into the lounge, dining and recently renovated kitchen area.
The fully fenced backyard is lovely and green, great for kids and has a BBQ deck at rear. It is a perfect place to relax while listening to the sound of the ocean.
The house is perfectly laid out all on one level with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Accommodation is available for 6 people on one queen bed a Tri bunk and a single bed. The lounge room is set up with TV and DVD, we like to spend time as a family and supply many books and games to fill in the time when you are lazing around the house.The kitchen is fully equipped and you can choose whether to eat indoors or out.
Culburra Beach is a picturesque 2.5 hour drive from Sydney CBD and approx. 3 hours from Canberra.
Culburra Beach has remained non-commercial and it's the perfect place to relax and unwind, but also offers you a variety of activities to everyone’s needs.
Just take your towel and stroll down the road which will take you to the beach in less than 2 minutes. Enjoy the beach with swimming, surfing, body boarding, snorkelling, windsurfing or fishing.
Orient Point & Crookhaven Heads are also great spots for fishing. However, if you prefer to buy rather than catch the fish, at Greenwell Point you can buy excellent seafood that comes straight off the boats.
If you enjoy bushwalking, Morton & Conjola National Parks are only a short drive away.
The local shops are only a few minutes drive away where you can do all your grocery shopping with Woolworths, a fresh bakery, a butcher and more. No need to travel to Nowra for your supplies, shop local.
The property features:
• Large yard
• Comfortable bedding
• Air conditioning
• Pet friendly
• Queen Bed
• Tri Bunk and single bed
• Culburra Beach – 270m
• Shops – 943m
• Boat Ramp – 3km
• Bowling Club – 1.4km
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.
“We loved our last-minute Easter break at Afternoon Delight. The house was adorable and perfectly located. Highly recommend.”
Anna, April 2017