Wake up to the sound of the surf and sit on the front balcony with your morning coffee. With views of the water this ideal location is a short 250m walk onto Culburra Beach and only a short distance to Tilbury Cove and Lake Wollumboola.
Dolphin Breeze can sleep 6 people in three bedrooms. All bedrooms are equipped with pedestal fans, brand new mattresses, pillows and doonas.
All living, bedrooms and bathroom are upstairs with comfortable lounges and TV. A new kitchen has been installed and is fully equipped.
There is a separate laundry downstairs with plenty of room to store bikes or boards. The rear garden is being landscaped and there is a covered BBQ area with both gas and wood barbequing options available.
The large fenced backyard is a great for cricket and games with the kids, and being fully fenced is safe for both children and pets.
The property features:
• Fully fenced
• Covered entertainment area
• Large yard
• Queen Bed
• Double Bed
• 2 single beds
• Convenience Store – 300m
• Culburra Beach – 250m
• Tilbury Cove – 450m
• Shopping Centre – 1.5km
• Bowling Club – 1.7km
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 2 days prior to your arrival date
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“This is a lovely property. Perfect for a small family with beach loving dogs. Really well equipped house which is only a stone’s throw away from the beautiful Culburra Beach. So clean and tidy too.”
Tracey, September 2017
“This was an amazing house in a great location. It had everything we needed Loved this house.”
Lydia, April 2017
“Beautifully furnished house. Kitchen was well furnished and equipped for cooking Walking distance to the beautiful beach and a quick drive to Vincentia and Huskisson national park.”
Chris, April 2017