This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Lagomare means lake and sea in Italian - We think this suits the house as it is located at the confluence of Lake Wollumboola and the ocean. Previously known as C Change, this property has had an owner change and name change to come back onto the holiday rental market refreshed and refurbished.
Lagomare offers a relaxing coastal getaway for families, friends and couples. A ten minute stroll to the sheltered, bay-style Tilbury Cove, Culburra Beach or patrolled area of Warrain Beach. Enjoy a shorter 600 metre walk to the beautiful Lake Wollumboola and lake end of Warrain Beach.
Lovingly set up by its new owners, Lagomare is a well furnished holiday home where you can fall asleep to the sound of the ocean and wake to a view of the lake from the master bedroom.
There are two living areas, downstairs you can unwind with a good book or watch a movie and curl up on the lounge in front of the fireplace while the kids can chill out upstairs on the TV and DVD there is also a day bed upstairs in the living area where the sun shines in making it a great spot for an afternoon rest after a morning on the beach.
It's Pet Friendly, too, with well behaved dogs welcome An outdoor dining area with Gas BBQ overlooking a big leafy backyard, great for pooches and kids to play in, two decks to soak up the sun and the view.
The house features:-
Bedroom 1 – Queen
Bedroom 2 - Tri-bunk & Single
Bedroom 3 - 2 Singles
Lake Wollumboola – 500 metres
Surf club – 900 metres
Woolworths and shops – 1.51km
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
Full linen is included. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays, a Licensed Real Estate Agent located in Bowral, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Lagomare was a lovely relaxing place to stay. Love the gas heater and fireplace in winter. Lots of beautiful coast to explore”
Andrew, June 2016
Lagomare was formerly known as C Change. It now has new owners, has had a makeover and is back on the holiday rental market refurbished and freshly painted through.
"This is our 4th visit to C-Change in 5 years. We love the house, the set up, the location as much as ever Weather was atrocious for this stay but log fire and grunty gas heaters meant we were warm as toast. The 2 TVs, table soccer and sport equipment makes this a top teens retreat" Peter, September 2015
Beautiful house in a lovely spot .... James, Nov 2014
What a wonderful experience and time we had here. It's now going to be our home away from home. The property is excellent, clean and comfortable in amongst a wonderful natural setting; surrounded by trees and birds and only a stones throw from the beach... Bernadette, Nov 2014