Seashells is a traditional fibro holiday house situated in a peaceful location on the dunes overlooking Culburra Beach.
Wake to the sound of the ocean and enjoy great ocean, river, mountain and area views. Seashells is a two storey, two bedroom fully furnished house with everything you need for a comfortable beachside holiday just bring your own sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea towels.
The house sleeps 6 and has a downstairs laundry, toilet, shower/bath and room with table tennis and day beds great for those non beach days. Seashells is perfect for the couple or family needing a short break or longer holiday at any time of the year.
From inside or outside Seashells you can enjoy great sunsets and sunrises as you relax and take in the view - many times dolphins can be spotted playing in the ocean in front of the house. For the more active holidayer you can try your hand at fishing, swimming, snorkelling, boating or a stroll along the beach south to Tilbury Cove or north to Crookhaven Heads. Culburra shopping centre, an easy walking distance along a combined bike & walking path has a variety of shops, eateries and a Bowling Club. Take time for a break, relax & enjoy your holiday at Seashells.
Out & about
2km from Seashells a boat ramp gives you access to the Crookhaven & Shoalhaven Rivers and the Pacific Ocean. In less than 40 mins a relaxing drive will take you to a variety of places including Callala Beach, Honeymoon Bay, Currarong, Greenwell Point great for seafood, Nowra, Berry or Kangaroo Valley. First Sunday of the month are the Berry markets - great to visit on the way down or the way home from Seashells. Enjoy Seashells and its surroundings we are sure you will want to return.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
• TV and DVD player
• Table Tennis Table
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Bedroom 1 - Queen and single bed
• Bedroom 2 – Tribunk
• 50 m to Seashells
• 1.7 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2 km to Culburra Bowling club
• 2.8 km to Warrain Beach
• 2.8 km to Lake Wollumboola
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Very comfortable stay. Thank you for allowing us to rent out this property. Perfect beach access, clean, comfortable, peace and quiet and a sensational view. Would stay again.”
Mr & Mrs Pan, May 2017
“Our family had a fantastic time. The views were breathtaking and the house was very homely and had everything we needed. Our girls and us loved the games room. We will be back for sure”
Natalie, October 2016
“Great place to stay.”
Ross, June 2016
"Property was clean and welcoming. Lovely and close to the beach. Really loved the outdoor area and furniture, was a great place to lay back and read a book for a few hours.Thank you''
Ben, November 2015
"Seashells is a fantastic beach house, fantastic water views + close to vineyards, great places to eat and is a peaceful getaway. Great homely feel + on the beach. Wonderful"
Carleigh, November 2015
''This property was exactly what we expected. It was comfortable, clean, quiet and provided us with the peace we were looking for. We couldn't be happier with the scenery as it provided a very pleasant atmosphere.''
Jason, September 2015