An oldie but a goodie This two storey, four bedroom holiday home is only 75 metres from Culburra Beach and just 500 metres from Warrain Beach, It’s comfortable and has everything you will need. The property has two kitchens, one downstairs and one upstairs and two bathrooms, one with a bath. This property is ideal for two families to stay. There is a barbecue both gas and wood, a beach shower and a fully fenced rear backyard. The bedrooms and living areas are bright and breezy, with comfortable clean furnishing and Balinese inspired décor.
The property features:
• 2 TV’s
• 2 x radio/CD/iPod dock
• DVD/video library
• Children’s toys, games and books
• Foosball table
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 1 set of single bunks and single bed
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed
• Bedroom 4: 2 single beds
• 75 m to Culburra Beach
• 500 m to Warrain Beach
• 1.2 km to Wollumboola Lake
• 1.5 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 1.9 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Great central location. Beaches are beautiful. I’ll be back again without a doubt.”
Albert, September 2016
"Great house for a large family. Perfect location with fantastic views. Great size backyard for the kids to play soccer. We hope to stay again soon."
Megan, September 2015
"Great place, views are amazing, we loved it. Nice and friendly, enjoyed the water and would come back."
Ali, September 2015
"Very comfortable house with many great features we had a fantastic week and would love to stay again."
Louise, December 2014