Welcome to The Headland A newly listed, absolute waterfront home with unparalleled, north facing ocean views from the entire rear of the house.
This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home invites you to stay and enjoy the magnificent beach, rock and mountain views.
Elevated high on Penguins Head this property is absolute waterfront with direct access to the rock shelf below allowing guests to stroll, fish or snorkel in the pristine waters straight from the property.
Tilbury Cove and Culburra Beach are less than 300m short stroll, with Warrain Beach less than 800m. These beaches are patrolled in summer. Tilbury cove is a lovely quiet end of Culburra Beach perfect for kids, SUPs and swimmers.
Enjoy watching dolphins, whales and seals frolicking from the upper, lower decks or even from inside the house Imagine sitting on the deck with your favourite drink looking at the panoramic views and marvelling at the incredible sunsets.
The House is all on one level with 2 outdoor entertaining areas deck and lower viewing platform deck, as well as an enclosed protected front courtyard. The two main bedrooms are situated at either end of the home, offering privacy if rented by a mixed family group, or 2 – 3 couples. It has a large open plan living area with 2 lounge areas and 3 dining areas. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and a generously stocked pantry. There is an enclosed, protected front courtyard with ample off-street parking. The living areas are airconditioned with ceiling fans.
Bedroom 1 ; Queen bed, amazing views, ensuite, TV
Bedroom 2 : Queen bed
Bedroom 3; Trio bunks - double bed below and single on top
Luxury linen and bath towels provided.
Dogs allowed with permission from the owner. Dog friendly facilities include fully enclosed large courtyard, holiday dog tags, dog friendly ‘to do list’, paddling/bathing pool.
Family friendly: kids toys, beach toys, games, books, small temporary paddling pool.
- Whale watching from the deck September to December, dolphins in the bay all year.
- Very short stroll to the Penguins Head lookout
- Walk along the beach with your dog Culburra Beach is dog friendly and has off-leash times.
- Walk among the rock shelf from the house to Tilbury cove at low tide
- 2 surf beaches within 5 mins walking distance with different aspect/conditions. Surf school just down the road; arrange surf lessons, hire boards, wetsuits, kayaks, paddle boards.
- Great fishing; beach and river, walk straight down to the rock shelf and catch fish in front of the house.
- Children's playground with picnic facilities 300m down the road
- Great for bike riding. Culburra is very flat and quiet, easy to ride down to the lake, river, lighthouse and shops.
- Culburra is the quintessential Aussie beachside town. Must visits include the local café ‘The little snapper’ for brunch or one of their locals nights, The "bowlo" for barefoot bowls, live music or Asian cuisine and the new kids skate park. Conveniences include a well stocked Woolies yes you can organise delivery in advance as well as a coffee cart, bottle o, beautician and nail salon It also has 3 op shops
- Less than 15 mins away from the world famous Jervis Bay
- Lovely beach and bush walks nearby; Jervis Bay, National Parks, Kangaroo Valley, Berry, Milton, Abrahams Bosom.
- Lake and Shoalhaven River for boating - 2 boat ramps.
- Fantastic nearby local wineries and restaurants
- Oyster farms at Greenwell Point.
- Golf; 3 courses nearby
- Horse riding
- Jervis Bay is 15 min drive away
- Lake Woollumboola nearby is famous for its birdlife.
This house is a permanent residence for its ‘grey nomad’ owners. They shared it with guests over the 2017/18 summer and have recently decided to make it available it for most of 2019. This is a great opportunity to stay in this well cared for home.
Please note that The Headland is not available for weddings, pre wedding celebrations, schoolie groups or parties of any kind. For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.