This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Wake up to one of the best views in Culburra and Breathe in the bay
Designed as a family holiday house with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, the open plan living room looks directly out to popular Tilbury Cove and Culburra Beach. The house has a perfect aspect and is great for a family beach holiday and excellent in winter as you will enjoy the sun all day and then at night the warmth of gas heating throughout. The enclosed yard is perfect for the pooch to play.
Relax on the covered outdoor entertainment area enjoying that family BBQ, watching the dolphins and whales and taking in the magnificent views.
The dog friendly beach patrolled in the summer is on your doorstep. Warrain Beach is only a 5 minute walk away. If the surf's "not working" at one beach it most certainly is at the other
You will also be amazed at the sight of passing whales in whale season and dancing dolphins, not to mention Culburra’s birdlife This home is a must to stay in, you will enjoy every minute.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• Covered outdoor entertaining with BBQ
• Ceiling fans
• Gas heating
• Washing machine and dryer
• Great views
Bedroom 1: 1 queen
Bedroom 2: 1 queen
Bedroom 3: 2 singles and 1 bunk
• 20m to Tilbury Cove and Culburra Beach
• 400m to Warrain Beach
• 2.4 km to Caltex petrol station
• 2.6 km to local Woolworths
• 2.8 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO Towels and Beach towels.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Amazing Aspects was perfect for us. We loved the panoramic view of Culburra Beach, the short walk to Warrain Beach and the kids loved the side gate to the park next door. We hope to visit again.”
Sian, October 2016
“Amazing Aspects has the greatest view imaginable from a sunny north facing outdoor entertainment area. A great place to relax The service through HRS was excellent”
James, June 2016
"We really enjoyed our stay here. Stunning views, very peaceful and the park next door is great. The house was very comfortable. We would highly recommend it."
Alyssa, March 2016
"We had a lovely stay. Thank you"
Wendy, December 2015
''Have stayed twice before and just love the relaxing atmosphere and all the things you can do without driving anywhere. One of those things is quite relaxing is watching the whales jump and the ever changing vista. Thank you very much.''
Diana, October 2015
''Location is brilliant. Watched whales from back balcony, checked the beach conditions and tide from fence line. Yard is great for dog at back and front part is secure to put dog when you're out. Heaps of space inside and out. Comfy chairs and huge dining table, great kitchen island bench. heaps of kitchen gear and enough hot water for six people''
Kim, September 2015
"Really enjoyed our stay. House is very comfortable and clean and lives up to its name. Saw whales and dolphins every day. All crossroads to local walks to beaches and lake. Fabulous."
Diana August 2015
"We will certainly be back. Amazing Aspects was clean ans super comfortable. Everything we needed and more. Fantastic view, comfy beds, really hot water. Thank you."
Steven, August 2015
"We loved our stay at Amazing Aspects, sitting enjoying that incredible view was just what I had been dreaming about. Easy walk to dog friendly beach, made our dog Ruby very happy indeed." Sue, July 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.