Camellia Grove is a comfortable old home with modern facilities. It is a short walk to Abraham Bosom's beach and the rockpool. The general store and Zac's cafe are close by.
House and Location
-Two main bedrooms with double beds and built -in wardrobes.
- Bedside tables with lamps
- Third bedroom has two single beds and a wardrobe.
- Heaters and overhead fans in each room.
- Living Room
- Large windows with screens. Double doors opening onto verandah.
- A.V. compatible television.
- CD player with ipod docking station.
- Contemporary kitchen with two ovens and induction cooktop.
- Dishwasher, microwave, two sinks and lots of counter space.
- Nespresso coffee machine.
- Dining room
- Open plan kitchen with large table and six chairs.
- Bath, toilet and seperate shower recess.
- Grassy rear garden which is fully fenced.
- Outdoor setting under cover.
- Washing machine and dryer
- Ironing board and Iron
- Toilet and basin
Currarong is situated on the beautiful Beecroft Peninsula three hours south of Sydney and twenty minutes from Nowra.
The area is renowned for its fishing, boating, snorkelling and bushwalking.
There are opportunities to whalewatch September - November. There is a large boat ramp. The area is great for kayaking and windsurfing.
The famous Rockpool is a good place to swim or explore if the tide is out.
There are two beaches in Currarong. Warrain Beach to the north for surfing and long beach walks and the smaller Abraham's Bosom where many of the bushwalks begin and an ideal beach for smaller children.
Bushwalks include walks to the wreck of the Merimbula and Honeysuckle Beach. Mermaid's Inlet and Gosang's Tunnel are an easy and picturesque walk through the casuarina forest.
There are many good cycling paths through the bush and a skateboard ramp.
There are tennis courts and a children's playground.
The local General Store is also the Post Office and Zac's cafe does lunch and dinner. There is also a Bowling club.
Most of these amenities and activities are located within a few minutes walk from the house.
There are also many attractions close by which are easily accessed by car.
Point Perpendicular has a lighthouse and lots of walking tracks nearby.
Honeymoon Bay is a perfect circle fringed with white sand. Take a picnic and spend the day swimming and snoozing on the beach under a tree. Lots of good bushwalks close by.
Nowra is less than half an hour away by car where there is a good selection of shops and supermarkets cafes and restaurants. There is also a cinema and plenty of second hand bookshops to browse in. There is also a cottage hospital with emergency facilities.
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions. A minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner. Confirming a booking indicates your acceptance of our terms and conditions.