Ocean Blue Apartment 1 is part of an immaculately presented complex of five units on the water front at Currarong.
Apartment 1 enjoys a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean. The apartment has 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed in the main and 2 single beds in the second bedroom. There is a fully functional kitchen and a bathroom. The living area is open plan with the dining combined.
At the front of the apartment is an enclosed veranda area which is good for getting out of the wind and for storing your toys such as surfboards, fishing rods etc. There is a large covered deck stretching across the front of the complex and this is shared with apartment 2.
The apartment provides a TV, DVD player, Stereo and a microwave. There is a communal laundry in the complex which has 2 good sized washing machines. A Gas BBQ is provided and is shared with apartment 2.
Garage access is provided with this apartment.
This is a lovely place to take a break or a long holiday. Just sit back on the beach or veranda, take in the view or wander down to the rock pools for a refreshing dip. Ocean Blue is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
The property features:
• TV and DVD player
• Ceiling fans
• Communal laundry
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 2 singles
• 40 m to Currarong General Store
• 95 m to Zac’s Place
• 600 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 8.3 km to Jervis Bay
• 16 km to Callala Bay
• 18.1 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Perfect location. Nice and peaceful. Perfect for a small family.”
Michael, March 2017
“We had the most wonderful time. Everything was perfect. Thank you so much. We will certainly stay again.”
Toby, September 2016
“Wonderful place, views are spectacular. Easy peasy booking. Things were as we expected.”
Robyn, September 2016
“This holiday was for three generations of girls from 96 years to 21 years. It was perfect for grandma to sit and watch from the porch whilst we meandered around the rock pools and beach. The kitchen was well equipped and very clean. Thank you.”
Anne, September 2016
“Great place to stay with beautiful beachfront views. Nice, clean and very well presented.”
Mary, June 2016
"Amazing place, surreal location and an incredible feel to the area. Very enjoyable and can't wait to come back again."
Ben, March 2016