This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Ocean Blue Apartment 1 is part of an immaculately presented complex of five units on the water front at Currarong.
Apartment 1 enjoys a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean. The apartment has 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed in the main and 2 single beds in the second bedroom. There is a fully functional kitchen and a bathroom. The living area is of open plan with the dining combined.
At the front of the apartment is an enclosed veranda area which is good for getting out of the wind and for storing your toys such as surfboards, fishing rods etc. There is a large covered deck stretching across the front of the complex and this is shared with apartment 2.
The apartment provides a TV, DVD player, Stereo and a microwave. There is a communal laundry in the complex which has 2 good sized washing machines. A Gas BBQ is provided and is shared with apartment 2.
Garage access is provided with this apartment.
This is a lovely place to take a break or a long holiday. Just sit back on the beach or veranda, take in the view or wander down to the rock pools for a refreshing dip. Ocean Blue is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
The property features:-
• TV and DVD Player
• Ceiling Fans
• Communal Laundry
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Singles
• 40 m to Currarong General Store
• 95 m to Zac’s Place
• 600 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 8.3 km to Jervis Bay
• 16 km to Callala Bay
• 18.1 km to Callala Beach
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $160 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“We had the most wonderful time. Everything was perfect. Thank you so much. We will certainly stay again.”
Toby, September 2016
“Wonderful place, views are spectacular. Easy peasy booking. Things were as we expected.”
Robyn, September 2016
“This holiday was for three generations of girls from 96 years to 21 years. It was perfect for grandma to sit and watch from the porch whilst we meandered around the rock pools and beach. The kitchen was well equipped and very clean. Thank you.”
Anne, September 2016
“Great place to stay with beautiful beachfront views. Nice clean and very well presented”
Mary, June 2016
"Amazing place, surreal location and an incredible feel to the area. Very enjoyable and can't wait to come back again."
Ben, March 2016
"All great, fantastic location, exceeded expectations. Well provisioned. Very clean."
Andrew, March 2016
"Thanks, lovely spot and great booking service."
Lisa, March 2016
"We have stayed in a few holiday rental properties around the Jervis & Callala area previously, and this was definitely our favourite. The ocean view, especially at sunset, is incredible. It is so serene but with plenty to do. Stop at Nowra Fresh Fish & Meat market on your way for some beautiful food to BBQ with the ocean view back drop. We'll be back."
Chaitaili, June 2015
"Thank you, we had a lovely time."
Doreen, June 2015