Ocean Blue Apartment 2 is part of an immaculately presented complex of five units on the water front at Currarong.
Apartment 2 enjoys a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean. The apartment has 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed in the main and 2 single beds in the second bedroom. There is a fully functional kitchen and a bathroom. The living area is of open plan with the dining combined.
At the front of the apartment is an enclosed veranda area which is good for getting out of the wind and for storing your toys such as surfboard, fishing rods etc. There is a large covered deck stretching across the front of the complex and this is shared with apartment 1.
The apartment provides a TV, DVD player, Stereo and a microwave. There is a communal laundry in the complex which has 2 good sized washing machines. A Gas BBQ is provided and is shared with apartment 1.
This is a lovely place to take a break or a long holiday. Just sit back on the beach or veranda, take in the view or wander down to the rock pools for a refreshing dip. Ocean Blue is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
Garage access is provided with this apartment.
The property features:-
• Communal Laundry
• TV and DVD player
• Great Views from veranda
Bedroom 1: 1 queen
Bedroom 2: 2 singles
• 40 m to Currarong General Store
• 95 m to Zac’s Place
• 600 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 8.3 km to Jervis Bay
• 16 km to Callala Bay
• 18.1 km to Callala Beach
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $160 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
"We stayed as a present to Mum for mothers day she said it was the best present ever. We loved it.. Didn't want to leave! Fabulous."
Deb, May 2016
"A lovely stay. Appreciated the attention to detail. Very good hospitality."
Vicki, April 2016
"We loved staying here - Cannot think of any improvements that need to be made. Everything provided even down to teabags and napkins. Many thanks."
Peta, March 2016
''We had a wonderful weekend, a fantastic place to stay views spectacular.''
Mark & Rose, August 2015
"Perfect getaway. Beautiful views. Cant wait to come back!"
Vanessa, September 2015
"This place is heaven on earth! So well appointed and presented."
Ken, August 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.