This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Beach and Bay Holidays.
Ocean Blue Apartment 2 is part of an immaculately presented complex of five units on the water front at Currarong.
Apartment 2 enjoys a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean. The apartment has 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed in the main and 2 single beds in the second bedroom. There is a fully functional kitchen and a bathroom. The living area is of open plan with the dining combined.
At the front of the apartment is an enclosed veranda area which is good for getting out of the wind and for storing your toys such as surfboard, fishing rods etc. There is a large covered deck stretching across the front of the complex and this is shared with apartment 1.
The apartment provides a TV, DVD player, stereo and a microwave. There is a communal laundry in the complex which has 2 good sized washing machines. A Gas BBQ is provided and is shared with apartment 1.
This is a lovely place to take a break or a long holiday. Just sit back on the beach or veranda, take in the view or wander down to the rock pools for a refreshing dip. Ocean Blue is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
Garage access is provided with this apartment.
The property features:
• Communal laundry
• TV and DVD player
• Great views from veranda
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
• 40 m to Currarong general store
• 95 m to Zac’s Place
• 600 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 8.3 km to Jervis Bay
• 16 km to Callala Bay
• 18.1 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Many thanks. We had a lovely stay and look forward to returning some time in the future.”
Warren, February 2017
“Thank you it was a great getaway.”
Ashleigh, September 2016
“A great base to explore from. Beautifully presented and well equipped holiday home. Would recommend this property, visit and stay again. The absolute waterfront veranda is a great spot to relax at the end of the day and watch the sun set.”
Coralie, September 2016
“A welcome retreat where you can relax, unwind, enjoy life and even fishing if that’s your pleasure.”
Brad, July 2016
“This is our second time we have stayed at Ocean Blue 2 and we love it. Magnificent location – water views to keep you busy all day. Glorious sunrise and sunsets. Relaxing, comfortable and a fantastic getaway. Enough to do to keep everyone busy.”
Stephen, July 2016
"A lovely stay. Appreciated the attention to detail. Very good hospitality."
Vicki, April 2016