This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.
Ocean Blue Apartment 3 is part of an immaculately presented complex of five units on the water front at Currarong.
Apartment 3 enjoys a view of the Pacific Ocean from the lounge room window and balcony. The apartment has 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed in the main and 3 single beds in the second bedroom. There is a fully functional kitchen and a bathroom. The living area is of open plan with the dining combined.
At the front of the apartment is a small verandah area where you can sit and take in the view over the ocean.
The apartment provides a TV, DVD player, stereo and a microwave. There is a communal laundry in the complex which has 2 good sized washing machines. A gas BBQ is provided and is shared with apartment 4 and 5.
This is a lovely place to take a break or a long holiday. Just sit back on the beach or verandah, take in the view or wander down to the rock pools for a refreshing dip. Ocean Blue is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
The property features:
• TV and DVD player
• Ceiling fans
• Communal laundry
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 3 single beds
• 40 m to Currarong General Store
• 95 m to Zac’s Place
• 600 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 8.3 km to Jervis Bay
• 16 km to Callala Bay
• 18.1 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“We loved our stay at Ocean Blue Apartment 3. Great location, very comfortable and clean. Currarong is a great spot to visit with the family, it’s a very pretty and tranquil spot.”
Esther, September 2016
“We love staying here for a family holiday. The accommodation is clean and comfortable. The location is perfect close to the beach, shops, park and there are plenty of things to do. A great place for families to holiday. Clean, comfortable and in a perfect location.”
Melanie, October 2016
“A comfortable house with great access to the beach and the shoreline of Currarong.”
Kerrie, April 2016
"Beautiful, comfortable and affordable apartments located in a superb spot."
Dean, February 2016
“All good, Easy to deal with, clear and concise instructions on how to get there, great unit, quiet and great position. Very comfortable. Thank you. A great spot for a little getaway. Currarong is peaceful and brimming with natural beauty Thank you for a much needed breather from Sydney.”
Ben, August 2016
"Perfect location for a young family of 5. Lots of snorkelling, kayaking and swimming in the crystal clear, beautiful waters of Currarong. A very warm, welcoming accommodation and close to everything. Would stay again."
Anthony, January 2016