This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
An immaculately presented complex of five units consisting of four two bedroom apartments and one three bedroom apartment. Unit 5 is the largest of the apartments having 3 bedrooms with a queen size bed in the main, 2 single in the second bedroom and 2 single beds in the third bedroom. There is a fully functional kitchen and a bathroom. The living area is of open plan with the dining combined.
At the front of the apartment is a patio area which is good for getting out of the wind.
The apartment provides a TV, DVD player, Stereo and a microwave. There is a communal laundry in the complex which has 2 good sized washing machines. A Gas BBQ is provided and is shared with apartment 3 & 4.
Please note that garage access is only for Apartments 1 & 2.
These apartments are in an ideal location to relax. Available all year round, Ocean Blue is a pleasant break away for all seasons. Providing you with a sunny deck to relax and watch the passing whales and dolphins or a private verandah where you can still enjoy the sunshine and the view while settling down with a good book. Ocean Blue is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
Once you have stayed you will want to return again and again
The property features:-
• TV and DVD player
• Communal Laundry
• Ceiling Fans
Bedroom 1: 1 queen
Bedroom 2: 2 singles
Bedroom 3: 2 singles
• 40 m to Currarong General Store
• 95 m to Zac’s Place
• 600 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 8.3 km to Jervis Bay
• 16 km to Callala Bay
• 18.1 km to Callala Beach
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $260 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Ryan, February 2016
"This is a wonderful place with beautiful ocean view through the side window watching the waves and birds is very relaxing. We would come back to the same place again. Many thanks."
Susanne, December 2015
"A beautiful location. Perfect for a quiet weekend away."
Cassandra, July 2015"
"Thank you for a wonderful South Coast experience. Location & accommodation was perfect for our family holiday. We will be back".
Inga & Brendan, June 2015
"Very nice and quiet place. Lovely views and very relaxing. Thank you"
Kim, February 2014
"This is our first family holiday. We had an absolutely wonderful tome. Its been a great coming back to where I came for my family holiday when I was a child. Now to be able to do this with my child is amazing. Thank you so much"
The Walker Family, February 2014
"What a wonderful break our family has had Thank you Currarong- we will see you again sometime soon."
The Boyles, January 2014