An immaculately presented complex of five units consisting of four two bedroom apartments and one three-bedroom apartment. Unit 5 is the largest of the apartments having 3 bedrooms with a queen size bed in the main, 2 singles in the second bedroom and 2 single beds in the third bedroom. There is a fully functional kitchen and a bathroom. The living area is of open plan with the dining combined.
At the front of the apartment is a patio area which is good for getting out of the wind.
The apartment provides a TV, DVD player, stereo and a microwave. There is a communal laundry in the complex which has 2 good sized washing machines. A gas BBQ is provided and is shared with apartment 3 & 4.
Please note that garage access is only for Apartments 1 & 2.
These apartments are in an ideal location to relax. Available all year round, Ocean Blue is a pleasant break away for all seasons. Providing you with a sunny deck to relax and watch the passing whales and dolphins or a private verandah where you can still enjoy the sunshine and the view while settling down with a good book. Ocean Blue is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
Once you have stayed you will want to return again and again
The property features:
• TV and DVD player
• Communal laundry
• Ceiling fans
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 3: 2 singles
• 40 m to Currarong General Store
• 95 m to Zac’s Place
• 600 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 8.3 km to Jervis Bay
• 16 km to Callala Bay
• 18.1 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"This is a wonderful place with beautiful ocean views through the side window watching the waves and birds is very relaxing. We would come back to the same place again. Many thanks."
Susanne, December 2015
"A beautiful location. Perfect for a quiet weekend away."
Cassandra, July 2015
"Thank you for a wonderful South Coast experience. Location & accommodation was perfect for our family holiday. We will be back. "
Inga & Brendan, June 2015
"Very nice and quiet place. Lovely views and very relaxing. Thank you"
Kim, February 2014
"This is our first family holiday. We had an absolutely wonderful time. It's been a great coming back to where I came for my family holiday when I was a child. Now to be able to do this with my child is amazing. Thank you so much"
The Walker Family, February 2014