Ourimbah is in an excellent position in Currarong. Only a short, 180m walk to the rock pools as well as Warrain Beach and Currarong Creek in the opposite direction and 500m to Abrahams Bosom Beach. The local general store is just 110 m from the property.
Ourimbah will accommodate up to 7 people providing 3 bedrooms, open plan living and a fully functional kitchen. Winter holidays are covered with a toasty wood fire to warm you after a day of exploring the glorious part of the south coast.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
• TV and DVD player
• Wood fire
• Washing machine
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed and single bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 singles
• 110 m to Currarong General Store
• 170 m to Zac’s Place
• 180 m to Rock Pools
• 500 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 750 m to Abrahams Bosom reserve
• 8.3 km to Jervis Bay
• 16.1 km to Callala Bay
• 18.2 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• This property is proudly managed by a licensed real estate agent - please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.