Sea Haven is located in Beecroft Parade, and a hop skip and a jump to the rock pools, Abrahams Bosom Beach and the Surf Beach.
The property accommodates up to 6 people providing 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed in the main, 2 singles in the second bedroom and an extra area set up downstairs with 2 singles beds.
There is a fully functional kitchen which flows through to the living and dining area. Sea Haven has one bathroom upstairs and a shower in the laundry with a second toilet downstairs.
Sea Haven is in an excellent position as it is central to the rock pools, the surf beach, Bosoms Beach and the local shops. It is situated a short 110m stroll from the local general store.
There is also a lovely sunny deck accessed from the dining area where you can have BBQ meals and take in the sea breeze while enjoying filtered views over the ocean.
The property features:
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine
• Deck with outdoor setting and BBQ overlooking the beach
• Fully functional kitchen
• DVD library and stereo
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 3: 2 single beds part of the downstairs garage area
• 110 m to Currarong General Store
• 170 m to Zac’s Place
• 180 m to Rock Pools
• 500 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 750 m to Abrahams Bosom reserve
• 8.3 km to Jervis Bay
• 16.1 km to Callala Bay
• 18.2 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
•Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"This house is a step back in time to old style simple beach holidays that are all about the beach and BBQ on the deck. We recommend the location. It’s fantastic to walk everywhere."
Liezel, January 2016
“The house was very well appointed with everything we needed thank you. We especially loved the view on the balcony.”
Jo, January, 2015
"This is the second time staying here and we have found the property extremely fantastic Great view, great location, very neat and tidy; well equipped. We would not hesitate to stay again and again and would recommend to others."
Melinda, November 2014