This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Located at Walton Way, Currarong the beautiful coastal village, Silverwaters is a tidal creek cottage with its own private boat ramp is a must stay for your trip to the South Coast.
Silverwaters is perfectly positioned to enjoy all the best features of Currarong. Simply depart in your boat from the private boat ramp or jetty for that fishing trip. Enjoy paddle boarding or kayaking when the tide is just right or walk the Crookhaven Bight beaches or pack the picnic basket and walk the Beecroft Headland or to Whale Point for Whale Watching during May-June and September-October.
Accommodating families, large groups or for a couples getaway, the main cottage sleeps 10, and the cabin sleeps 4 and has three bathrooms, one with a bath tub.
The private garden is perfect for children to play in with safety and allows parents amenities for Creek side picnics lunches, morning and afternoon tea or cocktails, champagne, or a beer after a long day of fun filled activities.
When the weather is not suitable water activities or cooler winter months Silverwaters has in-door entertainment, table tennis, 1/4 size billiard table, board games in the games room or why not play a game of cards on the Stringy bark dining table by the fire upstairs.
Fully serviced kitchen and BBQ ensures a place to cook your catch and fluffy pillows and doonas offer a good night sleep.
We welcome your enquiries and look forward to ensuring that you have a fabulous stay in our beautiful Silverwaters by the creek.
The property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Assortment of books
• Table Tennis
• Board games
• Fire place
Bedroom 1: Double
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: Queen
Bedroom 4: Queen
Bedroom 5: Sofa bed
Bedroom 6: Tri Bunk, Bunk & a single
• 450 m to Zacs Place
• 600 m to Currarong General Store
• 1 km to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 1.1 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 7.7 km to Jervis Bay
• 15.5 km to Callala Bay
• 17.6 km to Callala Beach
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $300 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Our extended family aged 18 months - 76 years found Silverwaters perfect for our needs. Looking forward to our yearly holiday together. Relaxed atmosphere, everything we need/want is available. We say thank you, see you next year."
Maree, January 2016
"A home away from home. We would highly recommend this place to family and friends."
Celine, November 2015
''The house is nicely located near the beach and shops, offers a beautiful view of the river, and indoor and outdoor areas very nice.''
Elvio, October 2015
''We celebrated a 60th birthday with our children and grand children. Plenty of room to spread out, the large back deck with BBQ was a real bonus. Afternoon drinks down by the water was tranquil and calming.''
Peter, March 2015
''Thank you for having us at Silverwaters - Great location to beach and quiet surroundings- every family's wish for a perfect holiday.''
Narger January, 2015