The Marlin is a renovated cottage only 200 metres from the popular rock pools and Abrahams Bosom Beach in Beecroft Parade Currarong.
The Marlin is a great choice for the budget conscious. Accommodating up to 8 people and providing all the essentials for your holiday, in a perfect position. What more could you want?
The deck on the front is the perfect spot to sit and relax after a day exploring the area, fishing, swimming, surfing or whatever it is you like to do.
The Marlin provides 2 bedrooms in the house and there is also a cabin at the rear. There is a queen size bed in the main bedroom and 2 single beds in the second bedroom. The living and dining area is of open plan flowing to the original kitchen. In the cabin you will find 4 single beds. The cabin is ideal for accommodating the teenage kids.
The owners of The Marlin have lovingly restored the property close to the original condition and when you step inside you feel like you have gone back in time to the days of beach holidays as a child.
One of the best things about Currarong is that it is still a sleepy fishing village. Despite being only 2 1/2 hrs drive from Sydney, the town hasn't been overdeveloped and has a very relaxed feel. Another great thing is its beautiful pristine beaches. In town is legendary "Zac’s" Restaurant where you won't find any fresher seafood.
Jervis Bay is only a 10 minute drive with another 6 beaches accessible including the divine Honeymoon Bay. You will be spoilt for choice and you can always find a beach protected from the wind. You can spend the day exploring the many rock pools or bush walk on Beecroft headland. It is a fishing paradise and is also a top spot for surfing and rock climbing which are popular sports in the area.
The Marlin certainly is a gem and a must for your next holiday in Currarong.
The property features:
• TV and DVD player
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Air conditioning
• Washing machine and dryer
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 3 Cabin: 4 single beds
• 200 m to Rock Pools
• 290 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 350 m to Currarong General Store
• 350 m to Zac’s Place
• 700 m to Abrahams Bosom reserve
• 8.6 km to Jervis Bay
• 16.1 km to Callala Bay
• 18.2 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Beautiful property with everything you need. Very homely"
Brooke, April 2016