The Marlin is a renovated cottage only 200 meters from the popular rock pools and Abrahams Bosom Beach in Beecroft Parade Currarong.
The Marlin is great choice for the budget conscious. Accommodating up to 8 people and providing all the essentials for your holiday, in a perfect position. What more could you want?
The deck on the front is the perfect spot to sit and relax after a day exploring the area, fishing, swimming, surfing or whatever it is you like to do.
The Marlin provides 2 bedrooms in the house and there is also a cabin at the rear. There is a queen size bed in the main bedroom and 2 single beds in the second bedroom. The living and dining area is of open plan flowing to the original kitchen. In the cabin you will find 3 single beds. The cabin is ideal for accommodating the teenage kids.
The owners of The Marlin have lovingly restored the property close to the original condition and when you step inside you feel like you have gone back in time to the days of beach holidays as a child.
One of the best things about Currarong is that it is still a sleepy fishing village. Despite being only 2 1/2 hrs drive from Sydney, the town hasn't been overdeveloped and has a very relaxed feel. Another great thing is its absolutely beautiful pristine beaches. In town is legendary "Zac’s" Restaurant where you won't find any fresher seafood.
Jervis Bay is only a 10 minute drive with another 6 beaches accessible including the divine Honeymoon Bay. You will be spoilt for choice and you can always find a beach protected from the wind. You can spend the day exploring the many rock pools or bush walk on Beecroft headland. It is a fishing paradise and is also a top spot for surfing and rock climbing which are popular sports in the area.
The Marlin certainly is a gem and a must for your next holiday in Currarong.
The property features:-
• TV and DVD player
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Air conditioning
• Washing machine and dryer
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Beds
Bedroom 3 (Cabin): 2Single Beds
• 200 m to Rock Pools
• 290 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 350 m to Currarong General Store
• 350 m to Zac’s Place
• 700 m to Abrahams Bosom reserve
• 8.6 km to Jervis Bay
• 16.1 km to Callala Bay
• 18.2 km to Callala Beach
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $360 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Beautiful property with everything you need. Very homely!"
Brooke, April 2016