This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Urchins at Currarong is a newly renovated two bedroom holiday house situated on the northern side of Jervis Bay on the beautiful South Coast. Centrally located with an easy walk to a number of picturesque beaches, new modern boat launching ramp and the famous Zac's fish and chips. Follow the sun with verandas front and back and enjoy views of the ocean from the breakfast bar on the back deck.
Urchins will accommodate up to 5 people providing 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed in the main and a tri bunk plus a single in the second. It has open plan living, dining and kitchen area and a bathroom. You can enjoy all year round cooking with a large BBQ and a custom built outdoor, wood fired pizza oven in the large backyard.
Currarong offers a number of beach options on either side of the peninsular, depending on which direction the wind is coming from, you can always find a protected beach suitable for children and paddling, or a surf beach nearby.
With only a short walk to the beach, the creek and the rock pool, this is an affordable holiday for a small family or a couple. There is also plenty of room to park the boat and the car. Family activities are also provided at the house with bikes to use, games for the kids and even their own cubby house out the back.
Give Urchins a try
The Property Features:-
• TV and DVD player
• Outdoor setting
• Pizza oven
• Washing machine
Bedroom 1: 1 queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Tri bunk and 1 single
• 300 m to Zac’s Place
• 350 m to Currarong General Store
• 500 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 750 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 8.3 km to Jervis Bay
• 16.1 km to Callala Bay
• 18.2 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Our decision to go away was last minute and you made it easy and stress free, Thanks"
Anon, June, 2015
"A great place to stay, we would come back The children loved the big backyard, swings and cubby house. We loved being able to see them Enjoyed the decks and hanging chair. Thank you."
Tania, April 2015
Urchins is the ideal getaway - removed from the hustle and bustle of the big city, but not too isolated.Its the perfect place to recharge."
Alison, January 2015
"We stayed at Urchins through the Australia Day weekend, the house is very well equipped, the pizza oven was great The house was close to great beaches and an easy walk to amenities. Would definitely recommend."
Carone, January 2015