This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
For that quiet budget getaway this property is ideal. There is plenty of off street parking for a boats and the ramp is just down the road.
Relax and enjoy the peacefulness of Currarong and yet you are only a 3 minute walk from the rock pools and the child friendly beach, Abrahams Bosom Beach.
The internal of the property has just had a makeover and is fresh and inviting to all who stay. There are two single beds each with a single trundle bed underneath and 1 Queen Bed. Guests are required to bring their own sheets and towels. There is a large deck looking out over the yard. Enjoy relaxing in the afternoon sun after a day at the beach or exploring this part of the south coast.
Please note that there is no laundry at the property.
The property features:-
• Kitchen Microwave
• Lounge - TV, DVD
• Dining Area - Table for 6
• Bathroom - Bath, Shower & toilet
• Parking - Off street
Bedroom1 - Queen Bed
Bedroom2 - 1 single bed, 1 trundle bed
Sunroom - 1 single bed, 1 trundle bed
• 300 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 500 m to Zacs Place
• 450 m to Currarong General Store
• 450 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 8.9 km to Jervis Bay
• 16.6 km to Callala Bay
• 18.7 km to Callala Beach
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $260 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays, a Licensed Real Estate Agent based in NSW Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Karen, April 2016
"Comfortable stay with all the right elements"
Shabreen, October 2015