This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Original 50's Aussie beach-shack - a cosy little 2 bedroom fibro shack which the owners have come to love and call Peggy
She is great to visit all year round, there is a cracking gas convection heater which is toasty - perfect for settling in with a glass of red on the crisp winter days.
Peggy is less than 100m from the secluded Warrain Beach - 11km of open water, off leash dog heaven with excellent swimming and surfing. Watch whales, dolphins and lone worm farmers in action on this prestige coast line before relaxing on your own deck with a sun downer while listening to the sea. Abrahams Bosom Beach is situated just 2.3km from the property and the local general store is only 1.8 km from your doorstep. If you’d like to head back in time, get away from the hustle and bustle, be minutes from the beach, this would be a great getaway.
Don’t forget to say hi to Pretty - the garden swan.
The old girl had some work recently.
The property features:-
• Brand new bathroom inside
• Laundry and extra toilet outside with an outdoor shower for when you come in off the beach
• Large covered deck with sun lounges and hammock included
• Very comfortable outdoor setting for 4, includes barbie.
• 2 small bedrooms, 1 with a queen bed, 1 with a double bed.
• Large fully fenced garden, sun-drenched with big trees to give some shade. Great to keep the kids and pets safe.
Bedroom1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom2 - 1x Double
• 100m to Warrain Beach
• 1.7 km to Zac’s Place
• 1.8 km to Currarong General Store
• 2.3 km to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 2.4 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 7.2 km to Jervis Bay
• 15 km to Callala Bay
• 17.1 km to Callala Beach
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $120 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Highly recommend Peggy’s at Currarong. I love this property and come about two times a year. Gorgeous little property and the back deck is fantastic. Short walk to an amazing beach. Locals are very friendly. Currarong is a quiet oasis that I will continue to visit.”
Leonie, October 2016
"Loved the deck, the birds and the wallpaper. Thanks Peggy for having us"
Margaret, January 2016
"We had to find last minute accommodation due to being let down by the rental we had booked. Holiday Rental Specialists pulled out all the stops to get us into Peggy's which was the perfect seaside weekend break for a couple. Great location, cute cottage at a fair price.''
Amanda, December 2015
"Cute, Vintage holiday house with lots of personal touches made our stay a delight.''
Helen, October 2015
''Reminds me of the best beach holidays I had as a child. This simple beach shack had everything we needed for our trip away. With a look to the vintage era in which it was built, and an interesting array of retro furnishings and home wares. We loved it, and Currarong was a true discovery for us and our four legged friends."
Alicia, July 2015
''Everything was perfect for a relaxing weekend away Thank you, we had a lovely getaway.''
Gus, July 2015
''Peggy's was a very enjoyable space for both of us and our little dog, who particularly liked the large back deck. We really liked the quirky, retro ambience. The surrounding countryside was also very relaxing and enjoyable."
Mead, April 2015