Original 50's Aussie beach-shack. A cosy little 2-bedroom fibro shack which the owners have come to love and call Peggy
She is great to visit all year round, there is a cracking gas convection heater which is toasty - perfect for settling in with a glass of red on the crisp winter days.
Peggy is less than 100m from the secluded Warrain Beach - 11km of open water, off leash dog heaven with excellent swimming and surfing. Watch whales, dolphins and lone worm farmers in action on this prestige coast line before relaxing on your own deck with a sun downer while listening to the sea. Abrahams Bosom Beach is situated just 2.3km from the property and the local general store is only 1.8km from your doorstep. If you’d like to head back in time, get away from the hustle and bustle, be minutes from the beach, this would be a great getaway.
Don’t forget to say hi to Pretty - the garden swan.
The old girl had some work recently.
The property features:
• Newly renovated bathroom
• Laundry and extra toilet outside with an outdoor shower for when you come in off the beach
• Large covered deck with sun lounges and hammock included
• Very comfortable outdoor setting for 4, includes BBQ
• Large fully fenced garden, sun drenched with big trees.
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Double bed
• 100 m to Warrain Beach
• 1.7 km to Zac’s Place
• 1.8 km to Currarong General Store
• 2.3 km to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 2.4 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 7.2 km to Jervis Bay
• 15 km to Callala Bay
• 17.1 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Highly recommend Peggy’s at Currarong. I love this property and come about two times a year. Gorgeous little property and the back deck is fantastic. Short walk to an amazing beach. Locals are very friendly. Currarong is a quiet oasis that I will continue to visit.”
Leonie, October 2016
"Loved the deck, the birds and the wallpaper. Thanks Peggy for having us"
Margaret, January 2016
''Peggy's was a very enjoyable space for both of us and our little dog, who paticularly liked the large back deck. We really liked the quirky, retro ambience. The surrounding countryside was also very relaxing & enjoyable.''
Mead, April 2015
"Peggy's was the perfect seaside weekend break for a couple. Great location, cute cottage at a fair price.”
Amanda, December 2015
“Cute, vintage holiday house with lots of personal touches made our stay a delight.''
Helen, October 2015
''Reminds me of the best beach holidays I had as a child. This simple beach shack had everything we needed for our trip away. With a look to the vintage era in which it was built, and an interesting array of retro furnishings and home wares. We loved it, and Currarong was a true discovery for us and our four legged friends.”
Alicia, July 2015