An idyllic village surrounded by National Parks and pristine beaches, Currarong is the perfect spot to unwind. There is plenty for the whole family to do: swimming, snorkelling, fishing, bushwalking, wildlife watching, bike riding and kayaking. Or lie back in a hammock and enjoy the sea breezes whilst doing nothing at all!
A classic Currarong cottage, Four Winds is a wonderful place for a relaxing break with friends and family. The spacious, sunny house easily accommodates 1 or 2 families and was fully renovated in 2013. There is plenty of room indoors and out for parents and kids to relax and enjoy themselves.
Currarong is approximately 2.5 hours from Sydney and 3 hours from Canberra by car. There is a general store and take-away as well as 2 local restaurants. Supermarkets can be found nearby at Callala Bay, Culburra or Nowra.
FEATURES OF FOUR WINDS CURRARONG
* A short stroll to beautiful beaches, local shops, tennis court, bowling club and restaurants
* 4 bedrooms (sleeps 12 in total)
* Living room with combustion fireplace, TV, DVD and pay TV
* Kids retreat with TV and DVD
* Large selection of family DVDs
* Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and Smeg oven and cooktop
* Covered entertaining deck with seating for 12
* Gas BBQ
* Enormous secure backyard perfect for games
* Trampoline (springfree with safety net) for kids of all ages
* Hammocks - just the place to read a book or take a nap in the cool breeze (stored in laundry)
* New internal bathroom with bathtub, shower and toilet
* Private outdoor shower (hot and cold)
* Laundry with washing machine, dryer and third shower
* 2nd toilet
* Quality furniture including comfortable new beds for a great night's sleep
Bedroom 1 - queen bed, super comfortable latex mattress
Bedroom 2 - queen bed, super comfortable latex mattress
Bedroom 3 - 2 sets of single bunks (sleeps 4)
Bedroom 4 - 2 sets of single bunks (sleeps 4)
WEEKEND BOOKING CONDITIONS
For a normal weekend, that is outside of school holiday periods, you may arrive as early as you like on the Friday and leave as late as you like on the Sunday (or Monday in the case of long weekends). We want you to have more time to relax and enjoy all the delights of Currarong!
SORRY, NO PETS ALLOWED