The Heights is located at the top end of the peaceful village of Currarong, opposite Beecroft Crown Reserve and Beecroft Peninsula. Just a short stroll to the Rock Pool, Abrahams Bosom Beach, Currarong Beach and the general store, Enjoy coffee or a meal at Zac's Cafe and Fish Shop or the Bowling Club.
In summer there is always a breeze to keep you cool and during winter the log fire at The Heights will ensure cosy warmth. During the day you can explore the many beautiful bush walking tracks, pristine beaches and local attractions.
Recently refurnished this brick home provides comfort for everyone with an open plan living area overlooking the large backyard.
The lounge area contains two x 3 seater lounges, one of which can be converted to a queen sofa bed, ottoman, plasma TV, CD/Radio, DVD and video player with a supply of DVD’s and videos, board games, jigsaw puzzles and coffee tables. For cooler nights enjoy a cosy combustion log fire or portable oil heater. A fully stocked bookcase contains an assortment of books to read during your stay at The Heights.
The dining area has an 8 seater table and chairs. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry, large fridge, oven, cooktop and microwave. The cupboards are fully stocked with cooking utensils, crockery, saucepans and containers.
The three way bathroom has a large shower, bath, toilet and vanity. The laundry has a washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron, clothes hanging rack with a rotary clothes line in the backyard.
The front balcony looks out over the garden and coffee on sunny mornings out here is a must, conjuring up thoughts of what the day will bring. At dusk and early mornings, enjoy the company of kangaroos and the abundant birdlife including kookaburras, lorikeets and cockatoos. Native flowers abound and the fishing is great all year round.
In the large backyard enjoy a barbecue at the outdoor table and chairs with plenty of room for children to play. As an alternative on rainy days the large garage may be used.
The property features:
• Plasma TV, DVD and video player and a selection of DVD’s and videos
• Board games
• Log fire
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed with built in robe
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 3: Tri bunk
There is an additional queen sofa bed in the lounge area.
• 400 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 650 m to Zac’s Place
• 650 m to Currarong General Store
• 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $130 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"A great place. Love the well-equipped kitchen."
Paul, January 2016
“A comfortable spacious home with many comforts. Great fireplace and well equipped. We would come again.”
Barbara, June 2015
"What a lovely house The place was spotless when we arrived and had everything we needed for a few days of rain. Lovely warm fire, board games, books, DVDs. The whole family had a great time."
Emma, April 2015
“We had such a comfortable and enjoyable stay at The Heights. Walking distance to everything and heaps of space for everyone. Fully equipped with anything you could possibly need we even did some baking and would definitely recommend the house to anyone"
Anon, October 2014
“Great town, comfortable and welcoming house.”
Jack, January 2014