This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Close to the Beach and Rock Pool, The Heights is an ideal family getaway you will want to return to again and again. Full linen service is included in the tariff and all beds freshly made up for your arrival.
The Heights is located at the top end of the peaceful village of Currarong, opposite Beecroft Crown Reserve and Beecroft Peninsula. Just a short stroll to the Rock Pool, Abrahams Bosom Beach, Currarong Beach and the general store, Enjoy coffee or a meal at Zac's Cafe and Fish Shop or the Bowling Club.
In summer there is always a breeze to keep you cool and during winter the log fire at The Heights will ensure cosy warmth. During the day you can explore the many beautiful bush walking tracks, pristine beaches and local attractions.
Recently refurnished this brick home provides comfort for everyone with an open plan living area overlooking the large backyard.
The lounge area contains two x 3 seater lounges, one of which can be converted to a queen sofa bed, ottoman, plasma TV, CD/Radio, DVD and Video player with a supply of DVDs and videos, board games, jigsaw puzzles and coffee tables. For cooler nights enjoy a cosy combustion log fire or portable oil heater. A fully stocked bookcase contains an assortment of books to read during your stay at The Heights.
The dining area has an 8 seater table and chairs. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry, large fridge, oven, cooktop and microwave. The cupboards are fully stocked with cooking utensils, crockery, saucepans and containers.
The three way bathroom has a large shower, bath, toilet and vanity. The laundry has a washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron, clothes hanging rack with a rotary clothes line in the backyard.
The front balcony looks out over the garden and coffee on sunny mornings out here is a must, conjuring up thoughts of what the day will bring. At dusk and early mornings enjoy the company of kangaroos and the abundant birdlife including kookaburras, lorikeets and cockatoos. Native flowers abound and the fishing is great all year round.
In the large backyard enjoy a barbecue at the outdoor table and chairs with plenty of room for children to play. As an alternative on rainy days the large garage may be used.
The property features:-
• Plasma TV, DVD and video player and a selection of DVDs and videos
• Board games
• Log fire
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
Bedroom 1: Queen bed and built in robe, bedside tables and reading lamps
Bedroom 2: Two single beds, portable robe, bedside table and reading lamp
Bedroom 3: Triple bunk Double under with single top bunk, portable robe, chest of drawers and reading lamp
If required: Queen sofa bed in the lounge area, for a maximum of 9 guests.
• 400 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 650 m to Zacs Place
• 650 m to Currarong General Store
• 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $130 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.