This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Fortunately, our guests are happy to do our talking for us:
"We had the greatest time Your place at Currarong was perfect and Currarong is just a nice place for a mini break Thanks again ... for making our mini-break so memorable ... we hope to do this again soon I will definitely be recommending you to all our friends."
Better reserve your stay before her friends get in
Shore Delight is just that - a delightful, three bedroom, traditional Aussie beach cottage located in the heart of idyllic Currarong. Perfectly suited for a holiday break from the city or a getaway to the coast for families, friends or any combination of the two. especially those with children - the house is a level 50m walk to Currarong Creek which runs onto Currarong Beach and on further to the rock pool, Warrain Beach etc, while stay-at-home time is made easier with the property surrounded by fencing, letting the lil’ ones run wild
The three bedrooms sleep up to nine, with the main bedroom containing a queen-sized bed, the second bedroom containing a double bed with a single bunk on top and a separate single bed, and the third bedroom containing another double bed with a single bunk on top. The bedrooms and bathroom border an open plan family room and fully-equipped kitchen complete with polished floorboards and tastefully furnished - it is the perfect setting for relaxation when the day has run its course and the selection of nearby beaches and bushland have rendered guests worthy of a rest. At this stage, Shore Delight’s piece de resistance will come in handy - a large wooden deck that runs the length of the front of the house with glimpses of the sea and the sea breezes returned in tow, giving Shore Delight that perfect indoor/outdoor feel. The deck is complete with a gas-powered BBQ to fire up that fitting accompaniment to a well-deserved bottle of wine, and is fully covered to provide shelter from any cooling evening showers.
Shore Delight also contains a sizable master bathroom along with a separate "half bathroom" and outdoor shower, an internal washing machine, a television and DVD player, a dishwasher to remove THAT hassle from your break, and at least one set of Scrabble should the weather turn inclement
The property features:-
• Covered deck with BBQ
• Washing machine and dryer
• TV and DVD player
• Selection of books, DVD’s and board games
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Tri Bunk and single bed
Bedroom 3: Tri Bunk
Gentle breezes off the water
Warm Cosy Doonas
• 270 m to Zac’s Place
• 300 m to Currarong General Store
• 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 1 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 7.9 km to Jervis Bay
• 15.6 km to Callala Bay
• 17.7 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO Towels and Beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Such a beautiful location with a lovely view from the front deck. Very comfortable and easy to keep clean and tidy. We'd love to come back"
Ian, October 2015
"Lovely house, roomy, clean and well equipped."
Jessica, December 2014
"We had a fantastic time down at Currarong, the weather was unbelievable, we were very lucky The house was fabulous"
Anonymous guest comment, April 2010
"We had a lovely stay at Shore Delight, thanks. The layout is great, the kitchen cupboards are well equipped. It's a lovely town."
Anonymous guest comment, October 2010