This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Beach and Bay Holidays.
Driftwood @ Currarong is a modern beach house, tastefully designed and with great inclusions. Set in a great location in this sleepy coastal town is surrounded by beautiful beaches, heath and headland walks. The house sleeps 8 comfortably with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Two living areas and a games room with pool table and in the outdoor entertainment area there is a table tennis table.
There are indoor and outdoor areas to enjoy a memorable stay with activities to suit all requirements. The kitchen is very well appointed including a dishwasher and the large living area opens onto a sunny deck with views to the water. The yard is fully enclosed.
You can use the outdoor shower to wash off the salt and sand before heading inside.
There is abundant wildlife in the garden to watch whilst relaxing on the decks and around the BBQ area. Indulge in all you seek for the most pleasurable and relaxed holiday with pristine beaches for all water activities being a short stroll away. Watch the whale migration, discover the local seal colonies and experience the beauty of nearby Jervis Bay. Activities include snorkelling, fishing, surfing, boating and bush-walking as well as swimming at the family friendly beaches. The local general store is situated just 500 metres from the property and Abraham Bosom Beach being just 600 metres away.
The property features:
• Games room with pool table
• Tennis table
• Outdoor shower
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Washer/ dryer
• Deck with views and BBQ
• Fully enclosed yard
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Double bed
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed
• Bedroom 4: Queen bed
• 300 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 450 m to Zac’s Place
• 500 m to Currarong General Store
• 600 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 8.5 km to Jervis Bay
• 16.3 km to Callala Bay
• 18.4 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last minute discount, please call us to discuss
This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"We had a wonderful stay and really enjoyed the spacious accommodation. Thank you"
Pauline, June 2016
"The house is beautiful and we had a great time. Good social areas and great space."
Juliana, Nov 2015
“Great family accommodation. Lovely deck and great location.”
Caroline, January 2016
“Highly recommend this property. Suits 10 comfortably, excellently equipped kitchen, tastefully decorated, very comfortable, great location.”
Sinead, March 2016
“Lovely, comfortable house. Loved the separate area for the grown up kids. Thank you.”
Trish, Jan 2016
“This place was fantastic and we'll be definitely be back. Thank you for such a great stay. Hopefully maybe next time, Currarong might have more then 1 restaurant.”
Alex, July 2015