Bella Beecroft will tick all the boxes. Great for one or two families with five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a games room, a large fenced backyard and only a short walk to the beach and rock pools.
There are three bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs. The main room is quite large and has its own private verandah. There are two bathrooms, one with a spa bath. Two porta cots and a highchair are available for guest use.
For winter stays there is a gas fireplace that warms the whole house and in summer you can take in the ocean breezes whilst sitting out on the decks enjoying drinks and a BBQ.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes dishwasher, espresso coffee machine, microwave and plenty of things to help you cook up a storm.
The property features:
• Games room
• Kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher
• Espresso coffee machine
• Gas heating
• Outdoor shower
• Bedroom 1: King bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 1 set of single bunks
• Bedroom 4: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 5: Queen bed
• 800 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 600 m to Zac’s Place
• 650 m to Currarong General Store
• 350 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 8.7 km to Jervis Bay
• 16.4 km to Callala Bay
• 18.5 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
“Overall an excellent house. We love coming here The new deck and shower are great The bush views from the back deck and balcony are a highlight.”
Claudia, January 2017
"Thank you We had a great time."
Georgina, February 2016
The property is a good size and comfortably sleeps 10 people. Lots of living space spare."
Iris, Jan 2016
"Everything is well catered for. We all really enjoyed our stay."
Hina, August 2015