Bella Beecroft will tick all the boxes, great for one or two families with five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a games room, a large fenced backyard and only a short walk to the beach and rock pools.
There are three bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs. The main room is quite large and has its own private verandah. There are two bathrooms, one with a Spa bath. Two porta cots and a highchair are available for guest use.
For winter stays there is a gas fireplace that warms the whole house and in summer you can take in the ocean breezes whilst sitting out on the decks enjoying drinks and a BBQ.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes Dishwasher, Espresso Coffee Machine, Microwave and plenty of things to help you cook up a storm.
The property features:-
• Games room
• Kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher
• Espresso Coffee Machine
• Gas Heating
• Outdoor shower
Bedroom 1 : King Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 1 set single bunks
Bedroom 4: 2 Single Beds
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
Gentle ocean breezes
Warm cosy doonas
• 800 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 600 m to Zac’s Place
• 650 m to Currarong General Store
• 350 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 8.7 km to Jervis Bay
• 16.4 km to Callala Bay
• 18.5 km to Callala Beach
Linen Service full property all beds, $380 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Thank you We had a great time."
Georgina, February 2016
"Holiday Rentals made the booking process very easy. A pleasure to deal with. All information about the property at their fingertips. The property is a good size and comfortably sleeps 10 people. Lots of living spare."
Iris, January 2016
"Everything is well catered for. We really enjoyed our stay."
Hina, August 2015