The Lobster Pot is a beautifully renovated, modern and spacious beach house tucked away in the relaxed surrounds of the beautiful beach village of Currarong. The clear waters, rock pools and sandy beaches are minutes away. The bush is right across the road.
You will relax in the indoor and outdoor kitchen, dining and entertainment areas, the separate games room and the two tv rooms. The four large and beautifully furnished bedrooms comfortably sleep 12. The house has two new bathrooms and there is a hot and cold shower in the garden to wash away the sand.
The gourmet indoor kitchen has everything you need to cook up a feast and a large dining table to enjoy it. Outside, the huge sun soaked deck offers a complete kitchen, dining and entertainment experience to enjoy the serenity of Currarong. Adjoining the deck is a beautiful garden and a separate games room with a pool table and music.
The property boasts four large bedrooms. Three of the rooms are beautifully appointed with queen size beds and slide wardrobes. The fourth bedroom has two sets of single bunk beds, two single trundle beds and plenty of room for active kids.
There are two separate TV rooms within the house to cater for different tastes within your group. Each room has a flat screen TV and a DVD player. The house also offers a large selection of DVD’s and games for the young and old.
The Lobster Pot is set up well for both summer and winter breaks with reverse cycle air conditioning, fans and heaters provided.
The back yard is fully fenced and has access for boat storage and is very suitable for children.
The property features:
• Gourmet open plan kitchen/dining
• Outdoor covered kitchen/dining and entertainment area
• Two separate TV rooms
• Separate games room with pool table
• Enclosed garden with hot shower
• Queen bed
• Queen bed
• Queen bed
• 2 sets of single bunks and two single trundle beds
• Warrain Beach - 550 m
• Zac’s Seafood Restaurant and general store – 440 m
• Currarong Bowling & Recreation Club – 670m
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by filling out a comprehensive guest registration form prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
“A very well equipped and comfortable house. Good location. Great deck and games room. There was a huge selection of games for adults and kids, plenty to keep us busy during rainy days. Easy to spread out with plenty of dining room space with the big outdoor/indoor dining tables. Great BBQ. Loved the revolving kitchen. A great place to stay”
Roslyn, April 2017
“Thank you Your place was perfect for our weekend away”
Madelyn, February 2017