"Cudgee is an aboriginal name meaning a very good place"
You will feel relaxed from the moment you step out of the car, looking at the lounge chair on the front verandah and pondering whether that is where you will spend the rest of the time or whether you should continue in and enjoy the rest of the place.
Walking into the lounge area there is a TV and DVD and wonderful air flow throughout the house. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and microwave and this area then leads out to another sitting area and dining room. The cottage has three bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
Bring along the extended family or friends and they can be accommodated in the villa / cabin at the rear of the cottage and this consists of bedroom / living area, kitchenette, bathroom and laundry with a shaded area on the side housing the Gas BBQ and outdoor setting.
All this only one street back from the beach. Unpack, unwind and relax, you will want to come back!
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• TV and DVD player
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Gas BBQ
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Single Beds
Cabin - Bedroom 4 : Queen Bed and 1 set single bunks
Gentle breezes flow through house
1 street back from the beach - easy walk
Warm Cosy Doonas
• 200 m to Warrain Beach
• 2 km to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 1.4 km to Zacs Place
• 1.5 km to Currarong General Store
• 2.1 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 7.1 km to Jervis Bay
• 14.9 km to Callala Bay
• 17 km to Callala Beach
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $380 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“A very good and comfortable house”
Peter, May 2016
''First impression... Wow.
Beautiful place for a quite family holiday. Perfect place to get away and have some quality "adult time". Love how the house is decorated and presented, it brings instant relaxation. Lovely place for a relaxed family holiday.''
Patrick, November 2015
''Great location, spacious house suitable for a large family. Beautiful verandah to soak up the sun and relax.''
Gisele, October 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.