Cudgee is an aboriginal name meaning a “very good place."
You will feel relaxed from the moment you step out of the car, looking at the lounge chair on the front verandah and pondering whether that is where you will spend the rest of the time or whether you should continue in and enjoy the rest of the place.
Walking into the lounge area there is a TV and DVD player and wonderful air flow throughout the house. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and microwave and this area then leads out to another sitting area and dining room. The cottage has three bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
Bring along the extended family or friends and they can be accommodated in the villa/cabin at the rear of the cottage and this consists of bedroom/living area, kitchenette, bathroom and laundry with a shaded area on the side housing the gas BBQ and outdoor setting.
All this only one street back from the beach. Unpack, unwind and relax, you will want to come back
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
• TV and DVD player
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Gas BBQ
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 4 Cabin: Queen bed and 1 set of single bunks
• 200 m to Warrain Beach
• 2 km to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 1.4 km to Zacs Place
• 1.5 km to Currarong General Store
• 2.1 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 7.1 km to Jervis Bay
• 14.9 km to Callala Bay
• 17 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"First impression...Wow. Beautiful place for a quiet family holiday. Perfect place to get away and have some quality adult time. Love how the house is decorated and presented. It brings instant relaxation."
Patrick, November 2016
"Great location. Spacious house suitable for a large family. Beautiful verandah to soak up the sun and relax."
Gisele, October 2016