The Sea Shack is a renovated 1950s cottage, situated about 150m from the beach. The enchantingly shack-like exterior belies the contemporary open plan living areas within. There are two bedrooms with a queen sized bed in the spacious main bedroom. The second bedroom has a lovely single bunk bed. There is a laundry with washing machine, a well equipped kitchen with full oven and microwave. Doonas with covers and pillows are provided but you will need to bring your own linen (eg. towels, beach towels, sheets, pillow cases). The rear deck features a nice outdoor dining table and comfortable seating, plus a gas BBQ. The open plan living room includes a TV and DVD. There is a clothesline and off street carport provided. Within metres from the rear deck is a studio with king single sofa bed, TV and DVD - a fantastic space for kids. The Sea Shack is a dreamy beachside escape that caters to guest's comfort. Please note that the cottage is ideal for up to 3 kids but regrettably it is not suitable for pets.
Just 100m around the corner is Zac’s seafood restaurant and cafe, the ideal spot to sample the local seafood and enjoy the view across Warrian Beach.
Currarong boasts beautiful clear and calm beaches for kids and great surf spots too. Bring your short boards, longboards and stand-up boards.
Activities and attractions within the town include; swimming, bush walking, bike riding, fishing, surfing, stand-up paddling (hire available at the local Caravan Park), kayaking, snorkelling, boating, skate park and tennis court facilities.
Bookings and cancellations
Confirmed bookings require 50% deposit (direct debit transfer )
Balance of tariff (plus $300 refundable security deposit) is due 14 days prior to stay after which the address & access details to the cottage will be provided.
A full refund less 10% administration costs will be made if cancellation is notified 2 months prior to date of booking.
Regrettably the Sea Shack is not suitable for pets.
Conditions of rental
1. Smoking and pets are not permitted in the cottage.
2. The cottage accommodates a maximum of 4 adults. No overnight visitors allowed in the tariff.
3.Linen is not provided however doonas and doona covers + tea towel / bath mat are supplied.
4. Breakages and any damage to the cottage or its contents must be paid for.
5. The cottage (including oven) is to be left in a clean and tidy state or an additional cleaning charge may be applied. Please put all garbage into outside bins on departure and ensure no dirty dishes are left behind.
6. Please do not move large furniture (e.g. beds, tables, cupboards, sofas etc) to avoid damage to the wooden floor.
7. A refundable security deposit of $300 is required & will be refunded within a maximum of 14 days of departure.