Unspoilt beaches and a stunning rock pool make this beach side town an oasis. Sunset has been renovated and is a four bedroom, two bathroom beach house with an open plan living/kitchen and dining area which leads out onto an alfresco dining rear deck which overlooks the local basketball and tennis courts.
The kitchen is fully equipped, there are 3 TV’s, 2 DVD players, gas BBQ, gas heating, ceilings fans and all of this is only 60 metres from stunning beaches or the amazing sandy bottom rock pool....Sunset is the place to unwind and re-charge.
Ideally located to beaches, the local convenience store and take away shop, and of course don’t miss out on eating at the famous Zacs Seafood Restaurant just down the road.
Currarong is located 2.5hrs from Sydney and 3hrs from Canberra. This quiet fishing village sits 30kms east of Nowra on the northern headland of Jervis Bay.
Despite looking like a sleepy fishing village, Currarong provides a wealth of activities (and the opportunity to do none).
The property features:-
• 2 bathrooms
• Gas heating
• Large covered rear deck
• 3 TV’s
• Porta cot and highchair
• Ceiling fans
• Queen Bed
• Tri Bunk
• Single Bed
• Queen Bed
• Zacs Seafood Restaurant – 50m
• Warrain Beach – 60m
• Rockpools – 70m
• Lighthouse – 5km
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $280 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays/Beach and Bay Holidays.
All are well stocked, you will most likely find the following:
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will likely find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper