These are interim photos…stay tuned updated professional photos soon
Families and couples will love the character filled Barnacles at Currarong.
Fortunately, our guests are happy to do our talking for us:
"We had the greatest time Your place at Currarong was perfect and Currarong is just a nice place for a mini break Thanks again ... for making our mini-break so memorable ... we hope to do this again soon I will definitely be recommending you to all our friends."
Better reserve your stay before her friends get in
Barnacles is just that - a delightful, three bedroom, traditional Aussie beach cottage located in the heart of idyllic Currarong. Perfectly suited for a holiday break from the city or a getaway to the coast for families, friends or any combination of the two. Especially those with children - the house is a level 50m walk to Currarong Creek which runs onto Currarong Beach and on further to the rock pools, Warrain Beach etc, while stay-at-home time is made easier with the property surrounded by fencing, letting the lil’ ones run wild.
The three bedrooms sleep up to eight, with the main bedroom containing a queen-sized bed, the second bedroom also has a queen bed and the third bedroom containing a Tri bunk double plus single above and a single bed. The bedrooms and bathroom border an open plan family room and fully equipped kitchen complete with polished floorboards all tastefully furnished - it is the perfect setting for relaxation when the day has run its course and the selection of nearby beaches and bushland have rendered guests worthy of a rest.
At this stage, Barnacles’ piece de resistance will come in handy - a large wooden deck that runs the length of the front of the house with glimpses of the sea and the sea breezes returned in tow, giving Barnacles that perfect indoor/outdoor feel. The deck is complete with a gas-powered BBQ to fire up that fitting accompaniment to a well-deserved bottle of wine, and is fully covered to provide shelter from any cooling evening showers.
Barnacles also contains a sizable master bathroom along with a separate "half bathroom" as well as an outdoor shower, an internal washing machine, a television and DVD player, dishwasher, coffee machine, and a number of board games.
The property features:-
• Covered deck with BBQ
• Washing machine and dryer
• 2 TV’s and DVD player
• Selection of books, DVD’s and board games
• Reverse Cycle Air Conditoning
• Ipod Docks
• Queen Bed
• Queen Bed
• Tri Bunk plus single bed
• 270 m to Zac’s Place
• 300 m to Currarong General Store
• 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 510m to Rockpools
• 340m to Currarong Bowling Club
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly and there is a surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.