Rip Tide is a well-appointed, contemporary holiday home for you, your family and friends to relax in and enjoy. It is located in the beachside village of Currarong surrounded by the Jervis Bay Marine Park.
Rip Tide sleeps up to 8 people including the self-contained flat downstairs that sleeps 2. There are three bedrooms upstairs including 2 queens and 1 with a set of single bunks. The large main bedroom leads onto the front deck of the house.
There is a queen bed, shower and toilet in the laundry area and a TV and kitchenette in the self-contained flat.
Rip Tide has been renovated and is tastefully decorated with quality furniture and furnishings, clean and uncluttered.
The modern kitchen is light and airy and looks out over the adjoining bush reserve. There are two living areas upstairs , each with a TV and the main living area boasts a wood fireplace to curl up in front of on those long winter nights.
The timber deck at front is a comfortable spot to sit and relax at the end of the day as the sun shines on you or you may choose the undercover entertainment area at the rear with its Gas BBQ and outdoor setting while watching the kids and your pets play in the fenced secure yard.
There is a double garage with access available for guests, this is great for storage of bikes, kayaks and boards if you bring them along with you.
A portable/travel cot, three wheeled stroller with a removable toddler seat and a highchair are also available, all free of charge. If you require extras, hire cots and highchairs are available, please contact us to arrange.
We have a selection of board games, DVDs and books for you to enjoy, all the things that you don't have time for at home.
It's the simple things that make Currarong so special, taking a bottle of wine and a cheese platter to the grassy foreshore to watch the sun go down after a day of swimming, fishing, dolphin and whale watching or exploring. Or take the short drive to the southern side of Beecroft Peninsular to see Point Perpendicular, Honeymoon Bay and Target Beach.
Currarong now boasts a first class, newly installed public boat ramp for those bringing a boat and Rip Tide has plenty of off street parking.
Stand up paddle boards can now be hired locally.
A visit to Currarong wouldn't be complete without enjoying a seafood meal at Zac's Place. It's local, it's fresh and located in a stunning spot. The local bowling club also has a Chinese restaurant.
The beautiful beaches, the natural rock pool, the walks, the spectacular cliffs and the views are all here at this special place on the NSW South Coast
The property features:
• Fireplace and electric heater
• No internal access between floors
• Double garage accessible to guests
• 3 TV’s
• Gas BBQ and outdoor setting undercover
• Table tennis and foosball tables in garage
• Queen Bed
• Queen Bed
• 1 set single bunks
• Queen Bed Granny flat downstairs
• 280m to beach
• 900 m to Bowling & Recreation Club
• 1.3km to Zacs Seafood Restaurant and general store
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
During the stay, information can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• This property is proudly managed by a licensed real estate agent – please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management