Come and enjoy this original, lovingly renovated 1950's Currarong Beach cottage perfect for that romantic getaway or family escape. Relax outdoors undercover on the great timber deck or laze on the sun lounge while waiting for that BBQ meal.
Watch a DVD or read a book in the lounge room with its timber floors, old fashioned fancy cornice & painted timber chair rail.
What a great position Creek & beach access is across the road & only 150m from the shop & cafe. Being close to the beach we have a nice easy walk everywhere with no hill to climb & we are central to all that Currarong offers.
corner position opposite walkway to creek and beach
short stroll to shop
bedroom 1 with QS bed accessed through bunk room
bunk room with double/single bunk and single bed
kitchen with oven, cooktop, microwave,fridge and pantry
bathroom with vanity, bath, shower, toilet
laundry, washing machine, iron, extra shower
fans & heater
1 parking space
fenced yards - front and back separately fenced
dog friendly but please advise
SEA COTTAGE sleeps a maximum of 6 guests.
This cottage is NON-SMOKING.
The SEA COTTAGE is part of the SEA and SAND COTTAGES, two gorgeous houses catering to families or couples. The cottages are next door to each other, both privately fenced and individually rented. SEA cottage sleeps 6 & SAND cottage sleeps 5. To see the SAND Cottage search property ID 200520.
Currarong is a small village on the northern peninsula of Jervis Bay, surrounded by beautiful beaches, a tidal creek, bush, rocky cliffs & headlands & National Parks. Currarong is just a 2.5 hour drive from Sydney or 3 hours from Canberra. Currarong has a general store/bottleshop, a bowling club with a Chinese bistro & Zac's Seafood Cafe for dine in or take away.
SO MANY THINGS TO DO
Swim in the gentle waters of the creek & waterhole
Wander the waterline with your dog
Venture past the rock pool to Abraham's Bosom Beach
Snorkel on the reef, paddle or go boating.
Explore a wonderland of beaches, bush walks, cliff top lookouts & a shipwreck, all accessible to all ages, dog owners & bicycles.
Spot whales and dolphins
A tasty treat of fish & chips from the local cafe
Drive to nearby Jervis Bay & enjoy its beaches & coves & the lighthouse at Point Perpendicular.
There is a new boat ramp & a choice of fishing spots.
Play a game of tennis or visit the bowling club.
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY
Callala Beach & Bay & Culburra Beach are each about a 20 minute drive with supermarkets with ample supplies, beaches and a golf course.
A short drive to the north is the town of Berry, with knick-knack shopping & cafes.
Slightly further is Kangaroo Valley with spectacular scenery, shopping & cafes.
Heading south is the town of Huskisson, take a dolphin or whale watching cruise, more shopping & cafes, & many beaches.
USE OF SEA & SAND COTTAGES
1. The premises is to be used solely for holiday purposes.
2. Only the total number of adults/children as specified in the confirmation letter may stay at the premises although you are welcome to have a reasonable number of day guests visit the premises.
3. Guests and visitors must not create noise which is offensive to neighbouring properties, especially between 10pm-8am. Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the property, loss of rental and bond.
4. The Property is not a "party house" and any such activities are strictly prohibited and any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at the property must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all other requirements.
5. You agree to keep the premises and its contents in clean and good condition and repair.
4. You must place your garbage in the relevant garbage bins.
5. For the enjoyment of others the premises is strictly non-smoking.
6. It is expected that guests will respect the property, and leave it in the same condition as at the time of entry.
We expect all guests will clean up after themselves on departure, which includes, but is not limited to, general rubbish, personal fridge and cupboard contents, general bathroom and kitchen clean up, BBQ etc
7. No pets may be taken by you to the premises unless we have given prior approval. In particular, you are required to clean up after all pets, especially hair in the cottage, and to keep them off all furniture and out of the bedrooms.
8. We strive to present the property in a clean & tidy way for the following guest, therefore if the cleaner needs to spend longer because of pets, then there will be an extra cleaning charge deducted from your bond.