Currarong is the perfect place to get away from it all and enjoy the natural beauty. This pretty 3 bedroom home is perfectly located for the beaches, fishing spots and shops.
Only a short 300 m stroll to Currarong shops, main beach and creek. A 5 minute walk to the bowling club or around to Abraham Bosoms beach, and the beginning of the bush walks on the Beecroft Peninsula. There are also plenty of spots to go fishing.
The house is ideally suited for families. It is cosy enough for couples, and can sleep up to a maximum of 8 people.
The house is centrally located to all of Currarong's facilities.
Dine out at the Bowling Club, either Chinese or Australian Cuisine. Zac's Seafood Restaurant does lovely freshly caught fish and chips both eat in and takeaway. Zac's also includes a shop for basic provisions and a bottle shop.
When you don't want to eat out, stay in and use the gas BBQ on the upstairs balcony. Sit back with a glass of wine listening to the waves and watching the sunset over the ocean.
Currarong is a beautiful, unspoilt, quiet fishing village on the South Coast. The north west facing beach makes it one of the best in the area for watching the sun set over the ocean. Currarong is suited for boating, fishing, sea kayaking, scuba diving and snorkelling.
Across the creek from nearest the house is Currarong beach, which is long and stretches to Warrain Beach, which usually has good surf. Round to the right is the sheltered and popular Abraham Bosoms beach. Between the two is the boat ramp and rock pool that is shaped like a lap pool, for a refreshing swim. The rocks near here are good to fish off, and snorkel from.
Beecroft peninsula at the far right of Abraham Bosoms beach has some lovely bush walks, which go to several secluded bays around the peninsula.
A short drive away are Point Perpendicular Lighthouse and Honeymoon Bay.
Sit back with a glass of wine listening to the waves and watching the sunset over the ocean. The house has modern appliances. For entertainment, we have a selection of books - both adult and children’s, a selection of DVD’s and videos as well as a range of board games. There are a few boogie boards available for kids to use and a spare old umbrella stroller to get to and from beach. The internal garage can be used as a games room with a table tennis table and a dart board. Nearby are tennis courts and a couple of kid’s playgrounds.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen
• TV, DVD, video, IPod dock, radio
• Balcony with outdoor setting and gas bbq. Views across trees and rooftops to ocean and beach
• Laundry room
• Internal games room set up as games room
• Kids retreat bedroom with an additional TV/DVD player
• Parking on driveway
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 3 kids retreat: 4 sets of bunk beds
• 270 m to Zac’s Place
• 300 m to Currarong General Store
• 700 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 750 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 8.2 km to Jervis Bay
• 15.9 km to Callala Bay
• 18 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• Please send us a message to receive a discount if booking within 2 months
"Beautiful sunsets and outlook. There were two families and found the upstairs/downstairs combination perfect. We'll stay here again"
Chris, October 2015
"It's great to still find family properties in Currarong that have a view and is great value for families. Loads of games and ping pong. Thanks for sharing."
Helen, January 2015
"Great views, excellent location. Very welcoming upon arrival. Nice and relaxing."
"Lovely stay, very clean and comfortable, shame about the weather but that can't be helped. Hope to come back. Thanks."
"The location was incredible Really enjoyed the view from the balcony and how comfy and well-kept all the furniture was. Thank you."