Unspoilt beaches and a stunning rockpool make this beachside town an oasis. The fully renovated beachhouse features two bedrooms with a queen and double bed, a gourmet kitchen with expresso coffee machine, reverse cycle air-conditioning, a flat screen t.v with dvd player, a new bbq and a beautiful deck all 50 metres from stunning beaches or amazing sandy bottom rock pool....Nautica is the place to unwind and re-charge.
Currarong is located 2.5hrs from Sydney, 3hrs from Canberra. This quiet fishing village sits 30kms east of Nowra on the northern headland of Jervis Bay.
Nautica is beautifully positioned 50mts from idealic beaches, rockpools and bushwalks. Equally Nautica is handy to all the neccesities with the Newsagent, General store/bottleshop and Zacs famous seafood cafe all 50mts down Piscator Ave.
Tennis courts next door with childrens playground alongside.
Things to do
Dispite looking like a sleepy fishing village, Currarong provides a wealth of activities (and the opportunity do do none).
* Travel the 5km out to the lighthouse through the National Park for incrdible views and whale watching.
* Honeymoon Bay is on the same road and is a must see
* Fishing, Fishing and more fishing
* Dinner/Lunch at Zacs (local fish caught daily) bookings recommended.
* Walk North along the beach as far as you can see.
* Bushwalks varying from a 15min meander to a 2hr challenge.
* Sit on the deck with your phone off, a good book and a bottle of your favourite.