Seahorse is a beach house dream located at Currarong on the northern headland of Jervis Bay on the NSW South Coast charmingly furnished to create a chic coastal ambience.
The cottage features open plan lounge and dining room with polished timber floors has LCD TV, DVD, stereo and Ipod dock and a well equipped gourmet kitchen will have you cooking up a feast. You will find comfort in all rooms, master bedroom with queen bed leading out onto rear deck, walk through the second bedroom with single bunks to the third bedroom with queen bed.
The bathroom has a large shower with separate bath and there is also an internal laundry with washing machine.
A fourth bedroom / living area and kids bunk room is separately located in the sleep out / cabin in the rear yard.
Enjoy BBQ’s on the covered rear deck of the house which overlooks native landscaped gardens which ensure privacy for guests and attracts native birds and kangaroos into the backyard.
Note that if the property is being accommodated to full capacity 12 both the indoor dining table and outdoor dining table will be required to seat everyone.
Seahorse also has a hot / cold outdoor shower, great for washing of the sand and salt after a day at the beach or just hosing yourself down after a family game of cricket in the large yard.
Please note – this property is pet friendly however the yard is not fully fenced and will not keep your pet enclosed if needed.
The property features:
• Private yard
• Covered rear deck
• Separate cabin / 4th bedroom
• Pedestal fans and electric heaters
• Queen Bed
• 1 set single bunks
• Queen Bed
• Double Bed, 2 sets single bunks In cabin
• Tidal rock pools - 550m
• Zacs Seafood Restaurant – 600m
• Bosom Beach – 600m
• Abraham Bosom walking track – 950m
Extras available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
Portacot inc linen
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the extras.
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
•Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure