This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Absolutely gorgeous views are to be enjoyed from The Old Bottleshop at Currarong.
The best position in Currarong with direct beach and creek access from the rear garden, you can enjoy the refreshing waters of Currarong Creek and Warrain Beach, be it canoeing, snorkelling, swimming or just paddling around.
Ready for a surf?
You can paddle across the creek to Warrain Beach and catch a wave, cast your fishing rod or just lay back and enjoy the sunshine. Go exploring at the rock pools or take a bush walk and experience the wonders of the cliff faces. Abrahams Bosom Beach sits just 650m from the property.
Newly renovated, this four bedroom home is complete with two bathrooms and two lounge rooms, an excellent games room complete with pool table and has a fully fenced child friendly rear yard which makes it an excellent choice for the large family.
Just around the corner, 120m away, you will find the local shopping centre where you can enjoy Zacs Seafood or take an easy walk to Currarong Bowling Club and have a choice of Australian or Chinese Cuisine.
Accommodating up to 12 people, The Old Bottleshop has to be the best choice for the extended family holiday.
The property features:-
• Kitchen with dishwasher
• TV with DVD player
• Pool table
• Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
• Washing machine and dryer
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 2 bunk beds
Bedroom 4: 1 bunk bed
• 60 m to Zac’s Place
• 120 m to Currarong General Store
• 650 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 750 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 8.1 km to Jervis Bay
• 15.8 km to Callala Bay
• 17.9 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
Linen Service full property all beds, $420 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"A good house to stay in"
Emily, February 2016
"Stayed for two nights, great property, clean, spacious everything you need and great location. Would recommend."
Claire, February 2015
Super venue and relaxing beach side retreat loved our swims."
Sarah, February 2015
"Thank you. We had a fantastic holiday. This is a perfect location, beautiful gardens, glorious views, heaps of space, very comfortable."
Tahlia December 2014