Absolutely gorgeous views are to be enjoyed from The Old Bottleshop at Currarong.
The best position in Currarong with direct beach and creek access from the rear garden, you can enjoy the refreshing waters of Currarong Creek and Warrain Beach, be it canoeing, snorkelling, swimming or just paddling around.
Ready for a surf?
You can paddle across the creek to Warrain Beach and catch a wave, cast your fishing rod or just lay back and enjoy the sunshine. Go exploring at the rock pools or take a bush walk and experience the wonders of the cliff faces. Abrahams Bosom Beach sits just 700m from the property.
Newly renovated, this four bedroom home is complete with two bathrooms and two lounge rooms, an excellent games room complete with pool table and has a fully fenced child friendly rear yard which makes it an excellent choice for the large family.
Just around the corner, 58m away, you will find the local shopping centre where you can enjoy Zacs Seafood or take an easy walk to Currarong Bowling Club and have a choice of Australian or Chinese Cuisine.
Accommodating up to 12 people, The Old Bottleshop has to be the best choice for the extended family holiday.
The property features:
• Kitchen with dishwasher
• TV with DVD player
• Pool table
• Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
• Washing machine and dryer
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 sets of bunk beds
• Bedroom 4: 1 bunk bed
• 46 m to Currarong General Store
• 58 m to Zac’s Place
• 700 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
• 2.2 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
• 6.0 km to Warrain Beach
• 8.1 km to Jervis Bay
• 15.6 km to Callala Bay
• 17.2 km to Callala Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Great location, lovely house with everything we needed for a wonderful family weekend away. We will definitely be back.”
Robyn, December 2016
"Stayed for two nights, great property, clean, spacious, everything you need and great location. Would recommend.”
Claire, February 2015
"Super venue and relaxing beach side retreat we loved our swims."
Sarah February 2015
We had a fantastic holiday. This is the perfect location, beautiful gardens, glorious views. Heaps of space and very comfortable."
Tahli, December 2014
"A good house to stay in"
Emily, February 2016