Nestled up High, directly opposite the Timber Foot-bridge leading onto Dalmeny Beach. The Views from Every Room are Transfixing. This Award Winning new, Architect and Interior Designed home has every Luxury.
* Open plan living area features; Stone Fireplace, Blackbutt floors and Raked Timber lined ceiling. Furnished with Classic Australian Designer Furniture from the 60's.
*Quality linen, bath towels and beach towels are all supplied.
* Large sliding glass doors open onto a spacious teak deck with teak outdoor dining table and sun lounges.
* Fabulous kitchen with large Smeg fridge and Miele appliances & espresso machine.
* Terrace leading off the kitchen catches the afternoon sun and views to lake and mountains. Stainless steel BBQ.
* Collection of Original Artworks & Designer light fittings.
* Two generous upstairs bedrooms. One with queen bed and Fantastic Views to Beach and Lake. The other with two king singles that can join to make a king size bed with views to Mountains and Lakes. Both with built-in robes.
* Beautifully detailed Bathrooms with Stone vanity, in-floor heating and views to Mountains, Lake and Beach from the shower.
* Ground floor features Polished Concrete floors with in-slab heating.
* Entry void with Timber Stairs to first floor.
* Large secondary living area, with ample storage, Window Seat and views to Ocean. Perfect for Yoga.
* Ground floor Teak Deck leads to Landscaped Gardens.
* Two Generous Bedrooms, one with queen bed and Views to Ocean and the other with two single beds. Both with built-in robes.
* Downstairs Bathroom, with large bath and shower, in-floor heating.
* Additional toilet. Outside Shower with Warm Water.
* Laundry with top-loader and dryer.
* Each Bedroom has adequate blankets and quilts.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE;
This property is a family home, parties and events are strictly forbidden. Absolutely No Schoolies.
Currently there is no Broadband Internet in Dalmeny, but access is available via your Telstra mobile device.
Free to air TV with excellent reception.
The property is not fenced and no pets are allowed.
Driveway is very steep, so park at the crest or on the street.
No parking on the grass please.
Dalmeny is a small village located off the Princes Highway, 7km north of Narooma.
The beach is wonderful as it fronts the Eurobodalla National Park.
Mummaga Lake and its estuary flow into the ocean in front of the house.
Swim in the surf or paddle in the warm estuary waters.
The lake offers excellent canoeing.
Watch the sunrise over the sparkling ocean, from the deck and main bedrooms.
Fish off the beach or in the estuary, or there are numerous boat ramps nearby.
Walk to tennis courts, children's playground or along the Ocean Front paths.
Bring your bikes and ride along the wonderful 8km cycleway that winds along the beaches and wetlands into Narooma. Excellent MTB nearby.
Narooma features a magnificent cliff top golf course.
Great snorkelling and scuba diving.
Dalmeny shops are 200 mtrs away with excellent supermarket and Michaels famous fish and chips.
Whale watching and fishing charters are available from Narooma harbour, including trips to Montague Island.
Bird life abounds or walk the 7km beach to Potato Point. Great bushwalking.
Please respect our home.
We have collected our furniture, artworks, and other items over many years. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do and look after them.
The house, decks and gardens are strictly no smoking.
Please note that no stiletto heels are allowed in the house, please care for the timber floors.
When returning from the beach, please wash feet and keep the sand outside. There is also a warm water outside shower for when you come back from swimming.
Do not sit on the furniture with wet bathers.
Please bring the outside cushions inside before it rains.
Do not leave the gas fireplace running all night.
Please ensure the windows and doors are closed before you depart and that the house is locked.
Check-in is no earlier than 2pm on the date of arrival. Departure is before 10am unless otherwise arranged.
Guest Numbers: No more than 8 people in the house at any one time unless otherwise agreed in writing. (strictly enforced).
Furniture: On departure, furniture must be left in the same location in which it was found.
Ensure the BBQ is cleaned and turned off.
1. $250 of your deposit is non-refundable if you cancel outside of 6 weeks of your arrival date.
2. 50% of your deposit amount is non-refundable if you cancel within 4 to 6 weeks of your arrival date.
3. 100% of your deposit is non-refundable if you cancel within 4 weeks of your arrival date.
4. A booking cannot be shortened within 4 weeks of your arrival date.