The Palm Tree Cottage at Erowal Bay near Jervis Bay is the perfect holiday destination to relax and unwind. This waterfront cottage sleeps up to 7 people and is close to all the amenities of the Jervis Bay National Park.
Watch the magnificent sunsets over the waters of St Georges Basin from this very comfortable two bedroom waterfront holiday home. It has all the modern facilities with 2 large living areas and a sunroom, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities.
Located literally on the waters-edge, the cottage boasts intimate views over the pristine waters of St George’s Basin and national parks.
Fishing/prawning, boating and swimming is available 4 metres from the house. Or simply relax on the water's edge with the local birdlife and friendly kangaroos. The world famous Hyams Beach on Jervis Bay is a mere 5 Km away.
Set on the northern side of the same block elevated at roadside is The Palm Tree Cottage sister accommodation SeaEsta. SeaEsta has magestic views over the bay. Sleeping up to six people, this self-contained newly renovated accommodation can be rented separately or together with The Palm Tree Cottage. Perfect for holidaying with a group of friends or another family. Send enquiry for rates.
Beds - Palm Tree Cottage
Bedroom 1 = Queen bed
Bedroom 2 = Double bed and Single bed
Extra family area = Double sofa bed
Beds - SeaEsta
Bedroom 1 = Two Single bunk beds sleeps 4
Living area = Double bed
Guests to supply own linen and towels we supply doona and pillows only.
Linen can be hired at additional cost please request details when you send enquiry
Booking Terms and Conditions
A deposit of 50 of the rental fee must be received to secure your booking.
Remainder of full payment must be received 30 days prior to arrival date.
If bookings are made within 30 days of arrival, then full payment is required when making the booking.
Payments must be made by EFT visa, mastercard, cheque and money order are not available.
1. Number of Guests should not exceed 7 people unless we are notified, either verbally or written and paid for. Price for additional guests on request only.
2. Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival otherwise your bond will be debited. eg left very dirty, cleaners having to wash up, stains on the carpet, burn marks on the floor, holes in walls etc.
3. Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
4. Damage, Breakages and Loss of the house's items is the guests' responsibility during their stay and will be charged to the guest.
5. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
6. Sorry no pets.
7. No smoking inside the house.
8. Loss. The owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
We understand that situations do arise which make cancellations unavoidable. However, last minute cancellations are difficult for us to fill. Please read the following carefully and understand how it applies to your reservation:
If more than 30 days notice of cancellation before arrival date, a full refund will apply less a $50 administration fee.
If a booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival date, the deposit/full payment monies held for the booking will be retained by The Palm Tree Cottage until the property has been re let for the same booking period. We will make every effort to advertise the property to attract another booking.
If the property is re leased for the same rental dollar amount, 100 of the original rental held will be refunded. If the property is re let for a reduced amount due to the short nature of cancellation, then the balance between the difference of the cancelled booking and the re let figure will be refunded.