We are located 150km South of Sydney, 5km from the beach, 6km from the famous artistic town Berry, 30km North from Hyams Beach.
We are not big, but we are different, we pursuit the connection with nature, to create a quiet and comfortable environment for you and your family/friends, escape from busy city life. Enjoy the great farm view by lying in the bed, waking up in the morning with the warbling birds, 1000TC Egyptian cotton bed sheet set will give you a great staying experience.
Our land is 2.5 acres, my parents and I live on the site as well, but when you stay here, we will give you as much as privacy, the guest house is an individual flat with its own garden and straight access to the pool area, the flat is connected to our house by a garage in middle. All your access are individual as well except the main drive way gate to entry the site. The pool is our private pool, me and my parents might jump in when you're not using it or when you going out. We won't see each other a lot during your stay, but I'm always happy to make friends and help you with all your questions.
Your stay will be fully equipment with all daily supplies, include Coffee machine, Toaster, Kettle, Dishwasher, outdoor BBQ, extra large towels, shampoo, hair dryer etc, there's a Queen size bed in the master bedroom, and two King singles in the other room, but we can put two singles together as one big super king size bed2100x2030 if you required when booking. We also have a folding bed for the fifth guest which and be added to the master room or living room but it will cost $60 AUD extra per person per night in standard rates, $120 AUD during X-mas and New Year, and $75 during public holidays.
We have a little vegetable garden and will produce small amount of vegetables in different seasons, we also have some fruit trees like lemons, limes, oranges, you are welcome to pick some from there before you leave.
We have 2 dogs now, they are Shar Pei, we will have more animals in the future, maybe like a horse, or alpaca.
- Pool area with large outdoor deck
- Fruit tree area
【Other things to note】
- There are few CCTV cameras all located in the public area to protect your safety.
- No smoking inside the house.
- May be not safe or suitable for children 0-12 years
- Please do not rearrange the room.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum after 10pm.
- No use of outdoor pools or BBQs between 10pm and 6am.
- No parties, weddings or other events. Holiday purposes only.
- Only the number of guests booked and paid is permitted in the property.
- No motor vehicles allowed on grass area.
- No drugs or illegal activities are allowed at this property.
- No sleeping on sofa overnight.
- Please conserve water where possible, and switch off the lights, fans, heating system or any large electrical elements like TV when you are out.
- Please check-out before 11am.
- Please remove all food from the fridge and freezer.
- Please put used dishes into dishwasher to wash.
- Please empty the indoor rubbish bin to the larger bins outside next to the BBQ.
- Must report any spillage, breakage or malfunction.
Turn off all the electrical elements.
【[Please note 】that 24th, 25th, 26th nights of December must be booked together, these dates can not be split
After more than 4 guests, charge $60 AUD per person, per night in normal rates, $120 AUD per person per night during X-mas and New Year, and $75 per person per night during public holidays.
Travelers won’t be charged additional guest fees for ONE infant Under 2, second or more infants will charged same amount as additional guest fee.
Children ages 2-12 years will continue to be counted and charged in the same way adults are. .