... a relaxing and idyllic escape where you can leave your footprints in the sands of time.
Take pleasure in our secluded outdoor living area and sun drenched swimming pool situated in elegant and private surroundings offering you the perfect getaway.
Imagine at the close of day a walk along beautiful Werri Beach with a soft, gentle caressing sea breeze.
Become a beach comber while keeping a watchful eye for surfing dolphins.
Explore the splendor where the ocean meets the the cliffs on the Gerringong to Kiama Coastal Walk.
Soak up the unhurried local village atmosphere with a variety of alfresco dining and boutique shops.
Your luxurious apartment is fully self contained with your own spacious living area.
Siere has a beautifully appointed bedroom and bathroom in addition to modern kitchen and laundry facilities.
A contemporary unit fully eqiupped with TV, DVD, BBQ, kitchen utensils, washing machine,
dryer and quality linen.
Toast your charming getaway together with a complimentary boutique wine and accompanying gourmet food platter on Siere's private outdoor deck overlooking the pool.
Things to do and see on your stay
- Enjoy the sand, surf and rock pool at Werri Beach
- Try fising off Werri Beach
- Take the stunning cliff top coastal walk from Gerringong to Kiama
- Visit local wineries and eateries
- For fabulous food relax and dine at Gerringong's Shimmer Restaurant
- Go out on a Dolphin watch cruise at Jervis Bay
- Watch the whales migrate (May to November)
- Hire a kayak and relax on local waterways
- Explore the Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk
- Visit the lush, tropical Minnamurra Rain Forest
- Swing along at the Gerringong Golf Club overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Search for unknown treasures at the local markets (Gerringong, Kiama and Berry)
- Visit Mick Cronin's famous pub