With sweeping views of green fields from the wrap-around verandah, this new character cottage is 1 km from the boutique shops and cafes of Gerringong and a million miles from care. The house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and can accommodate 8 guests with 1 king, 1 queen and 4 single beds, Combining old-world features such as cedar windows, French doors, high ceilings and stained-glass windows with the contemporary comforts of a gourmet kitchen, 55-inch TV with FOXTEL and reverse-cycle air conditioning, you’ll have all the ingredients for a comfortable, relaxing holiday. Walk to the shops or Boat Harbour rock pools, or take a short drive to famous Werri Beach or Seven Mile beach, then come back to watch the sun set over the farm and escarpment at the end of the day. Kids will love the bike track across the road and the pirate-ship park at the end of the street, or there’s a cubby house, slippery dip and trampoline to keep them busy in the back yard. Only available during the Christmas school holidays.
- Fully equipped kitchen with 6-burner gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, Nespresso Coffee Machine.
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and indoor clothes hanger (please provide own front-loader washing powder).
- 55" TV with Foxtel.
- 32" TV and DVD player in separate area.
- Aircon in main kitchen/dining area.
- BBQ on balcony.
- Please provide bath & beach towels, and bed sheets with pillow cases (quilts, quilt covers and pillows provided; linen can be supplied for king bed if needed).
- No pets or smoking please.
- 1 km to Gerringong township, 2 km to Werri Beach, 4 km to Seven Mile beach.
- Play a round of golf at the Gerringong golf course, visit nearby Berry, Kiama, Kangaroo Valley or Jamberoo Action Park, or spend the day at Jervis Bay (about an hours’ drive away) with its amazing white sandy beaches and national parkland.