SEAVIEW CENTRAL is a modern 3 bedroom townhouse ideally situated in the centre of beautiful Gerringong, just around the corner from the cafes and restaurants and with views across Boat Harbour . The perfect getaway for a family holiday or a romantic break for a couple.
Enjoy complimentary champagne and chocolates on arrival.
The living area is open to the views of the ocean and the mountains. If you have had enough sun for the day or simply want to stay in for the night your entertainment needs are catered for with a large flat screen TV and Blu Ray player, plus a stereo with CD player and IPod dock. Wifi keeps you connected to your social media. These devices are complemented by a range of DVDs and CDs for your use, as well as an extensive library and board games the whole family can enjoy. The reverse cycle air conditioner will keep you comfortable no matter what the conditions.
Should you feel like staying in and cooking the kitchen has every thing you need. Smeg stove and cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, professional blender and double door fridge with ice and cold water dispensers will make catering at home a snack, then dine at the 10 seat dining table. If you feel like enjoying the fresh air, cook outside on the Weber BBQ and dine in the shade of the front balcony.
There are 4 separate balconies, all equipped with comfortable seating, to ensure you can find a spot in the sun or the shade at any time of the day.
The 3 bedrooms all have built-in robes and plenty of storage for your holiday needs.
* The main bedroom has a queen size bed, ensuite, air conditioning , iPod dock / radio / clock and a large flatscreen TV which can be connected to a Blu Ray player in case you feel like a long lie-in or watching your favourite show in bed at night.
* The second bedroom has a double bed., while the third bedroom contains a single bed.Their downstairs location helps keep them cool on summer. There is also a futon available upstairs, suitable for an extra child.
* Relax by soaking in the spa bath in the main bathroom.
* Quality towels and linen are provided, as are shower gel and soap-on-tap in the bathrooms.
* For those with small children we provide a high chair, travel cot and safety gate for the stairs.
* Please note the garage is not for the use of guests, however there is parking at the front and the rear of the townhouse. There is a lockable courtyard to store surfboards etc. or the balconies can also be used for this purpose.
* Coffee and tea are provided, as are condiments, washing powder and dishwashing liquid and tablets.
There are plenty of local activities and places to visit,
* 800 metres to beautiful Werri Beach
* 400 metres to Boat Harbour and the rock pool.
* play golf on the local golf course, 2 minutes drive
* enjoy the scenic coastal walk around the headlands to Kiama
* 5 minutes to Gerroa, famous for its windsurfing and paddle boarding.
* 50 metres to children's playground
* 50 metres to the nearest coffee shop . All cafes within a 200 metre walk.