This property is proudly managed by Beach and Bay Holidays.
This cute, mint green beach weatherboard with porthole windows and pastel blue retro kitchen has undergone a transformation and is now light and bright, clean and comfortable and ready to provide you and your family with glorious beach holiday memories for years to come.
An east facing deck takes full advantage of the view which can also be admired from the living/dining room. A northern deck with BBQ also provides more privacy and protection whilst still enjoying the outdoors. The beach is just a hop skip and jump through the back garden and the beach side caravan park.
With polished floorboards and a fresh coat of paint, Jack’s Place is easy for beach living. The ceiling fan in summer plus reverse cycle air conditioner in one room and gas heating in winter mean you are comfortable year round, so don’t just limit your stay to the busy summer period.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped spacious kitchen with all the mod cons including dishwasher and microwave
• Modern renovated bathroom with bath
• Two bedrooms each with a double bed and a bunk bed so ideal for two families
• Large flat screen TV with DVD in comfortable sitting room
• Period laminated dining table seats up to eight and adds to the funk
• Two decks both with views
• Air conditioning in the west facing bedroom
• Additional external bathroom with shower and toilet – ideal for sandy feet returning from the beach
• External laundry with cold washer and dryer
• Huge grassy back lawn for fun and games
• A porta cot and high chair are available for use at no extra cost bring your own cot linen
• Portable pedestal fan
• Ironing board and iron
• Hair dryer
Bedroom 1: Double Bed and 1x Set of Bunks
Bedroom 2: Double Bed and 1x Set of Bunks
• Patrolled surf beach & walk to rock pool at south end of beach - great for kids
• Large IGA supermarket – 10 min walk/2 min drive
• Seaside Bowling Club with Bistro – 10 min walk/2 min drive
• Great waves for boogie boards
• Coastal headland walk to Kiama, with breath-taking panoramic views
• Great local fish & chips just around the corner
• Boutique shopping in Gerringong, plus local beauty & luxury massage & spas
• Short drive to 7 Mile Beach and National Park for glorious endless beach walks
• Cafes and restaurants in the village of Gerringong just around the corner
• Fine dining and award winning restaurants in historic & beautiful Berry - 15 minutes’ drive
• 10 minutes to Kiama for Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese fare.
• Many beautiful walks nearby and abundant natural beauty
• Whale & dolphin-spotting, in season
• Local markets in Gerringong & Kiama on 3rd Sunday of the month, Berry Market 1st Sunday of the month
• Lovely attractions such as Minnamurra Falls are nearby
• Local wineries to explore
• Close to the Gerringong Boat Ramp for fishing and windsurfing
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly- a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.