This cute, mint green beach weatherboard with porthole windows and pastel blue retro kitchen has undergone a transformation and is now light and bright, clean and comfortable and ready to provide you and your family with glorious beach holiday memories for years to come.
An east facing deck takes full advantage of the view which can also be admired from the living/dining room. A northern deck with BBQ also provides more privacy and protection whilst still enjoying the outdoors. The beach is just a hop skip and jump through the back garden and the beach side caravan park.
With polished floorboards and a fresh coat of paint, Jack’s Place is easy for beach living. The ceiling fan in summer plus reverse cycle air conditioner in one room and gas heating in winter mean you are comfortable year round, so don’t just limit your stay to the busy summer period.
The property features:
• Fully equipped spacious kitchen with all the mod cons including dishwasher and microwave
• Modern renovated bathroom with bath
• Two bedrooms each with a double bed and a bunk bed so ideal for two families
• Large flat screen TV with DVD in comfortable sitting room
• Period laminated dining table seats up to eight and adds to the funk
• Two decks both with views
• Air conditioning in the west facing bedroom
• Additional external bathroom with shower and toilet – ideal for sandy feet returning from the beach
• External laundry with cold washer and dryer
• Huge grassy back lawn for fun and games
• A porta cot and high chair are available for use at no extra cost bring your own cot linen
• Portable pedestal fan
• Bedroom 1: Double Bed and 1x Set of Bunks
• Bedroom 2: Double Bed and 1x Set of Bunks
• Patrolled surf beach & walk to rock pool at south end of beach - great for kids
• Large IGA supermarket – 10 min walk/2 min drive
• Seaside Bowling Club with Bistro – 10 min walk/2 min drive
• Great waves for boogie boards
• Coastal headland walk to Kiama, with breath-taking panoramic views
• Great local fish & chips just around the corner
• Boutique shopping in Gerringong, plus local beauty & luxury massage & spas
• Short drive to 7 Mile Beach and National Park for glorious endless beach walks
• Cafes and restaurants in the village of Gerringong just around the corner
• Fine dining and award winning restaurants in historic & beautiful Berry - 15 minutes’ drive
• 10 minutes to Kiama for Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese fare.
• Many beautiful walks nearby and abundant natural beauty
• Whale & dolphin-spotting, in season
• Local markets in Gerringong & Kiama on 3rd Sunday of the month, Berry Market 1st Sunday of the month
• Lovely attractions such as Minnamurra Falls are nearby
• Local wineries to explore
• Close to the Gerringong Boat Ramp for fishing and windsurfing
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“This home has a lovely view and provided the perfect accommodation for us whilst visiting for a wedding. The key safe made for easy access with 7 adults arriving at various times. Super central location.”
Amy, October 2017
“The house is very clean and good for a family stay. Beaches and nature is at your door step or a short drive. Communication with the agency was great.”
Garrett, July 2017