This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Beach and Bay Holidays.
The standout feature at Werri Beach House is the covered verandah off the back of the living area. It has retractable flyscreens and louvres for your comfort and is well set up for you to enjoy tranquil views over the back garden to the lagoon. Fish, canoe or swim off your own private jetty at the bottom of the garden - fully visible from the house.
There is also a protected bbq deck at the side of the property and a courtyard with shade cloth at the front with views through the local park to Pacific Drive and Werri Beach. Alongside the property is a nature strip with a walkway leading back to the lagoon.
The house sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms with an additional two on a large comfortable double sofa bed in the separate TV room. There are books, magazines, dvds, games and more in the TV room and separate study complete with games and a bench/workstation.
The newly renovated open plan kitchen/ dining/ living room is spacious and comfortable all year around with ceiling fans, louvred windows, separate heaters and a slow combustion wood heater. Perfect for summer holidays and winter escapes – your only decision will be beach or lagoon?
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine
• Butlers’ pantry with washing machine, sink, fridge and freezer
• Dvd player, stereo, surround sound, separate TV room
• Games, books, magazines, dvd’s, crayons and office/kids’ activity bench
• Slow combustion wood heater, separate heaters, ceiling fans, louvred windows
• Shady courtyard at front with view through park to beachfront, protected bbq deck at side and glorious covered verandah at back with flyscreens, louvres and views to the lagoon
• 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 1 including en suite with bath
• Back garden with sun and shade bordered by nature reserve with walkway to the lagoon.
• Private jetty at the bottom of the garden
• Double carport
• Please note that there is a permanent tenant who lives in a separate downstairs flat at the back of the property. He will afford you the utmost privacy and we ask that you also respect his privacy. The outside washing line is a shared area and there is a fold-out clothes drying rack for guests’ separate use.
• Bedroom 1 – queen with en suite, ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2 – queen, ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3, twin 2 singles, ceiling fan
• New comfortable double sofa bed in the TV room – please advise if required at time of booking
• Lagoon on the back doorstep
• 200m to Werri Beach and start of the coastal walk
• 750m to Werri Fish shop fish ‘n chips on the beach
• 1.8km to Boat Harbour Reserve
• 2km to Gerringong shops IGA, cafes, restaurants, surf shops
• 4km to Oak Room Eleven @ Crooked River Wines
• 5.8km to 7 Mile Beach, Gerroa
• 11km to Kiama Blowhole
• 20km to Shellharbour
• 23km to Jamberoo Water Park
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.