This modern 2 bedroom apartment in the Bluewater complex is aptly named for its stunning ocean views. At Ocean View @ Bluewater you can wake up to puffy white clouds floating over the deep blue water and enjoy breathtaking views over Werri Beach and the ocean beyond. The deep, covered entertaining balcony provides a great spot to relax and unwind and is perfect for evening drinks, a bbq lunch or just reading a book. Enjoy the magnificent backdrop of the surrounding hills from this elevated position.
The apartment has been thoughtfully set up with new modern furniture and appliances. The kitchen is well stocked with all the essentials and a few little extra comforts as well - wifi, tea bags & coffee capsules, oil spray for the bbq and coffee vouchers for the Blue Goose Cafe on the ground floor.
Many guests have commented on how comfortable the beds are. The master bedroom offers a queen bed with an ensuite which includes a luxurious bath in which to soak. The second bedroom has a king bed that conveniently splits into 2 singles providing a flexible sleeping configuration to meet the needs of each booking. Just ask the friendly booking staff at time of the booking if you require the bed to be made up as 2 singles.
You will find Ocean View @ Bluewater to be really well located for all your holiday needs.
It is just a short stroll to cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping and a very short drive to Werri Beach or walk if you prefer, Seven Mile Beach, the Boat Harbour or a number of local wineries.
This recent guest review sums it up: A wonderful escape, very welcoming, easy and relaxing venue. Loved the views and the location. Clean, organised and simple, but elegant and so well appointed. Very reasonably priced, we will be coming back
Ocean View @ Bluewater is perfect for a romantic getaway for two or a fabulous apartment for a family of 4 or two couples to enjoy all Gerringong and surrounds has to offer.
Please understand that there is currently some construction underway in the local area.
They are building some new units on either side of this complex so from approx. 7am-3pm mid-week, there may be some disturbance to your enjoyment of this property.
Weekend bookings should not be impacted by this.
The property features:
• 2 bathrooms, including 1 bath
• Air conditioning
• TV, blueray DVD and Wifi
• Washing machine
• Outdoor covered balcony with bbq and dining setting for 4
• Living area includes leather lounge, occasional chair, foot rest
• Dining area seats 4
• Linen and towels provided
• Security parking
• Special offer of 1 free coffee voucher per guest per visit for the Blue Goose Café located on the ground floor of the Bluewater complex.
• Master with queen bed and en suite including bath
• King bed can be split and made up as 2 singles if requested at time of booking
• Second bathroom opposite the split/king bedroom
Thing to do:
• Gerringong markets 3rd Saturday of each month at the Town Hall on Fern Street
• Visit local wineries: Crooked River Winery. Two Figs Winery, Mountain ridge Winery, Coolangatta Estate
• Play a round of golf: Gerringong, Kiama and Shoalhaven Heads all have great golf courses with magnificent views
• Werri Beach in Gerringong and Seven Mile Beach at Gerroa are great for kayaks, wind surfers, surf boards and paddle boards. Both are patrolled in summer.
• Enjoy the coastal drive to the Kiama Blowhole or to snorkelling on many of the Jervis Bay pristine beaches
• 0-250m Cafes
• 250m Markets 3rd Sat
• 600m Gerringong Boat Harbour and rock pool
• 800m Ourie Pool at Werri Beach
• 800m IGA Supermarket
• 1km Werri Beach
• 1 km Bowling Club
• 1 km Crooked River Winery
• 2km Werri fish shop for fish & chips
• 11km Kiama Blowhole
• 15km historic Berry
• 25km Jamberoo Action Water Park
• 50km Pristine Jervis Bay
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
"The perfect little retreat. This place is amazing New, modern apartment, well furnished with a few little extra comforts like wifi, tea bags & coffee capsules, oil spray for the BBQ etc... It's well located near cafes and everything is a short drive like Kangaroo Valley kayaking, fishing spots, Berry etc... Very reasonably priced and will coming back again."
Greg W, July 2016
"Beautiful location, Beautiful sea sight"
JayJ, July 2016
"Perfect place to switch off from city life and enjoy beautiful Gerringong. Unit is well fitted set out with quality fittings and appliances. Really enjoyed the views, the balcony, the barbecue and very comfortable bed. bathroom and ensuite clean and modern. Perfect break before winter sets in."
ABKF, April 2016
"Loved this apartment - very central to everything, well appointed and really clean. A very easy, elegant and enjoyable weekend indeed."
Susan, March 2016
"Sky & sea views from an immaculate apartment."
Felicity, January 2016